Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
a12f6c12_air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-pure-white-01.jpeg

f32e7586_air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-pure-white-02-620x465.jpeg

These are clean

Got you.

Hoping that this means that the black pair will in fact have a black midsole /white outsole combo so that I can grab some for the low and turn them into poor man's Black Japans like I said a few weeks back.

Interested in seeing how the Flyknit pairs turn out. I'd be down for those Black/Reds if they look good/aren't super fragile.

Last edited:
Any1 notice next year's OG 1s are getting their prices hiked to $190?

Dear god, JB has caught up with the #AJ1Fam.......couldnt leave our wallets satisfied can they?

Ignore this statement, DJ Folk just shut this rumor down........don't believe KicksOnFire or any other sneaker website that states this at the moment

Last edited:

Dear god, JB has caught up with the #AJ1Fam.......couldnt leave our wallets satisfied can they?

:\

but they know they're going to sell out and they see the resale value.

All I want are shadows and royals after the Storm Blues. The rest I'm not pressed about.

Last edited:

Where'd you see this?? I believe you but I don't want to believe it for myself.

Im @ work rite now, so I found this out on my phone via Facebook news feed

When I get off work, I'll find the article/FB post that shows this and post it up for u guys

Personally, I hope I am wrong and someone on Twittet confirms I'n wrong about the whole 190 AJ1 pricing

Neither djfolk,pinoe77,or any blog that posted news mentioned prices, i just checked. Since a $30 price jump is pretty significant, i think they would've mentioned it. Hope it's not true since it feels much better dropping $160 on anything than over $200. But then again, resell market for these says a lot about how much y'all will pay

Last edited:
Neither djfolk,pinoe77,or any blog that posted news mentioned prices, i just checked. Since a $30 price jump is pretty significant, i think they would've mentioned it. Hope it's not true since it feels much better dropping $160 on anything than over $200. But then again, resell market for these says a lot about how much y'all will pay

Well, I found my source for this

http://www.kicksonfire.com/air-jordan-1-high-og-shadow-2017/

That article cites DJ Folk as a source, so take that however you want

Last time they justified the price hike by saying the "remaster" would bring in better materials. I can't speak for anyone else but for me if they raise the price for no reason I will be sitting out many of the releases. 

Damn if this is true with AJ1s going up to $190, definitely gonna suck but let's be honest, it ain't gonna slow down anyone here especially if it's a coveted pair (Royals, Shadows) thats up for 2017 lol.

Yeah, but it'll make us question whether to go after non-hyped pairs with the OG tag......such as the Teals/All-Stars rumored to come out

Back
Top Bottom