Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This is the only thing that ever mattered.

You young folks came in here and started pushing your finger against leather and all of this went out the window.
This. Softness ain't everything when it comes to discussions quality

On the 2016 Black/Red 1 quality talk they blow the 2013s out of the water in almost every way. Comfort and fit are better than the 2013 and leather is improved as well. The color talk is all opinion but it isn't even that bad only when comparing it to other versions of the cw but I don't mind the darker red as much either

Heard a small restock (20-25 pairs) of Jeters hit Woodbury commons recently .... here's hoping some one on NT ate. Let me check my @alp App[emoji]128540[/emoji]

Should I be worried about this jacked up stitching on these tounges? Just got them from StockX.

Last edited:
Within the last couple of days .... While picking up a check at Flight yesterday a consignor was bringing in 2 pairs (along with the flight pack).

Word? I'm tight, I was passing there on Tuesday night, I was going to stop, but it was raining and snowing up there, so I just kept pusing it back to the crib. :rolleyes

Last edited:
The shade of red on the '16 banneds doesn't bother me.....I'm just happy to have a pair.....even though I had to pay resell.

Last edited:
No complaints here. Only made an observation and comparison between the Men and GS pairs

Heard a small restock (20-25 pairs) of Jeters hit Woodbury commons recently .... here's hoping some one on NT ate. Let me check my @alp App[emoji]128540[/emoji]

I would cry if I could get jeters for retail

I remember contemplating spending $500 on em too :smh:

10 pairs of 1s?

Black Pair in Feb
White Red Metallic Pair
Royals Confirmed
Shadows confirmed
And the All star 1s.

Might be missing 1 but at least 4 more 1s high og drop next year. I wonder what theyll be. Lettermans and Top 3 were wastes. Hopefully theyput more thought into retro + next year

Nike doesn't care about how long a shoe last as long as you buy the next release or the release after that you will forget about them soon enough. When it was 3 or 4 retros a year and durability was a main concern then it was applied. But seeing how people hoarded shoes and kept pairs over 10 plus years, would you really blame them?

10 pairs of 1s?

Black Pair in Feb
White Red Metallic Pair
Royals Confirmed
Shadows confirmed
And the All star 1s.

Might be missing 1 but at least 4 more 1s high og drop next year. I wonder what theyll be. Lettermans and Top 3 were wastes. Hopefully theyput more thought into retro + next year

3 black pairs dropping in Feb and a Teal pair dropping sometime next year

So theres 8 known

With 2 unknown

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom