Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Angelus makes paint for y'all that hate the shade of red.
laugh.gif
I kind of wondered if that would be an easy coat on top....
Who hates the Chicagos tho?

Im seeing that happen with the chicagos now that this rumor is spreading about their rerelease. They werent perfect but they were a solid retro for sure
2015 Chicagos were dope. Anyone saying otherwise should be ignored and prayed for.

Good that they are preparing to re-up the Chis. I will go ahead and start preparing for my L now .... campfire, marshmellows, guitars and all, just like 15'.

No problem with Chicagos I wear those daily.

However 16 breds = trash bagssssss

I don't care who gets offended lol that red is pitiful. Gimme plastic sneakers before you gimme that.

Last edited:
Some of y'all get emotional over opinions on a sneaker forum.

Why post? In everyone agreed this place would be boring.

The fact of the matter is MOST people in this thread like that red.. however for me personally nah it should have been WAY brighter...

Y'all in here fronting like Jordan brand did y'all a bunch of justice with them breds.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The color only that dark because they gonna come back out with the correct shade of red..

Some of y'all get emotional over opinions on a sneaker forum.

Why post? In everyone agreed this place would be boring.

The fact of the matter is MOST people in this thread like that red.. however for me personally nah it should have been WAY brighter...
This. I cry a lil bit inside everytime I see that dark red.

JB has always done this. They are shady MFs. 

They give you something you really want................

and make it balls out limited. 

They then give you a huge release of something you want........................

then they'll take something special away about it they know you really wanted. So you win...but you still feel defeated. 

They raise the price and tell you it's remastered........................

and they make half of the shoe ****, while the other half is remastered. 

JB my bruhs, JB. 
roll.gif

Y'all in here fronting like Jordan brand did y'all a bunch of justice with them breds.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The color only that dark because they gonna come back out with the correct shade of red..
idk fam, ive seen comparisons where the og red was the same as the 2016. 2001 was the brightest but meh

JB has always done this. They are shady MFs. 

They give you something you really want................
and make it balls out limited. 

They then give you a huge release of something you want........................
then they'll take something special away about it they know you really wanted. So you win...but you still feel defeated. 

They raise the price and tell you it's remastered........................
and they make half of the shoe ****, while the other half is remastered. 

JB my bruhs, JB. :rofl:
bordeaux, hares, cement 4s, and true blues fit this perfectly.

Good that they are preparing to re-up the Chis. I will go ahead and start preparing for my L now .... campfire, marshmellows, guitars and all, just like 15'.
I'm skeptical about the Chis re-releasing in 2017. Last time they released May 30th and the production dates on my pair read 12/10-02/09, so I find it hard to believe someone has made pairs already. I feel like we would have heard something by now if they were releasing. 

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

What if the royals are more navy this time around.. anybody gonna pass?

Back
Top Bottom