Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^^^yeah man i wasn't tripping when my 2013 pairs glittered up, but when i saw it on my blank panel of the shattered backboard 1.0 i was upset . anyone else having this problem with shattereds or other jordan 1s in general besides the others mentioned

My sbbs 1.0 don't have glitter. Neither do my other 1s, just the Shadows.

Besides the two reserved Rs on tongue what more would they even change?

What if chis kick off the og hang tags and fatter swoosh?? ......

Are you serious? The rubber everything needs a serious overhaul. They need that arch at the mid foot to come back. You start shoes from the sole up. Seems like they went the opposite way. now when they retool the midsole the upper will have to change to adjust to it most likely. If they bring back the funky swoosh they might as well do the sole. Or leave it for the run after i suppose

Last edited:
I been waiting to see this lace job in these, now I'm sold on them. Flows better IMO

About time I seen what this lace swap looks like. Its :pimp:

I don't see why they'd bring them back so soon. Makes no sense to me, but if people that struck out are able to obtain them for retail, then that's good in my book.
i'm in again lol gonna try harder since it didn't drop in SEA last year

Looks like Kentucky's with a black check and neck collar with black laces. I want these blue Chicago's instead though farealz [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom