Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pretty strange how the red on adult pairs varies from pair to pair, of my two 9.5s the entire ankle and heel area of red leather is visibly several clicks brighter than the other

When you put the two next to each other the men's pair looks trash.

We got some tumbled leather and we suppose to be alright with burgundy.

16 is trash. I don't care what anyone says the shoe is suppose to pop that red is suppose to pop the color blocking on the shoe is for that purpose. 16 has no pop. We got tumbled leather.. though gimme no tumble or nothing just gimme the right colors which was executed beautifully by the 13 pair.

lol I'm over whining and my pair ain't even that dark [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not me.

I like my 2016's, just noticing the darker red is all

Thanks again Adam [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] Enjoy your Black Toes

bet no one is letting go of their 16s tho :nerd:
Imma Ignore It. Thats one aspect of sneaker culture that reflects a f boy mindset, praise a shoe when it comes out, then trash it when the next one releases. The 2016 pair is one the best jordan retros(not just the 1s) of all time IMO

Last edited:
Which one of you fellow brohams can i PM a link for a legit check on some banned 1 and top 3? Too lazy to make a post but i will if i have to lol

Which one of you fellow brohams can i PM a link for a legit check on some banned 1 and top 3? Too lazy to make a post but i will if i have to lol
PMing still requires you to post the pics, so might-as-well create a thread in the LC/PC forum so more than 1 can help you with it.

Would defeat the purpose of having to post over and over again to anyone you pm for a LC.

Last edited:

If anyone here is in Berlin this Friday, you might want to hit up SNS

Last edited:
Imma Ignore It. Thats one aspect of sneaker culture that reflects a f boy mindset, praise a shoe when it comes out, then trash it when the next one releases. The 2016 pair is one the best jordan retros(not just the 1s) of all time IMO

You sound pissed bro :lol:

Overall, you're right, the retro was one of the best.

Some cats just want/wanted a different shade of red. That's all.

You sound pissed bro :lol:

Overall, you're right, the retro was one of the best.

Some cats just want/wanted a different shade of red. That's all.
its not that Im pissed, some trends among sneakerheads and NT have just become so redundant, its pretty annoying. Just like watching people hate every release when announced and then must cop the week before. Or saying and knowing a release will be an easy cop, And then unnecessary panicking the week of. It makes me wonder if people notice what they're doing.

I bet that the next time the breds are released, folks will trash them. Im seeing that happen with the chicagos now that this rumor is spreading about their rerelease. They werent perfect but they were a solid retro for sure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom