Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Cool, thanks!

Last edited:
Should I be worried about this jacked up stitching on these tounges? Just got them from StockX.

Not as bad as my UNC pair and I got them from Shiekh

I honestly guna just fix it myself.

And dam like 10 1's next year! That's guna be expensive. Just when I thought I'm guna slow it down. Looks like I'm passing on Jams...lol maybe...

I also read somewhere remastered metallic Orange and New Loves was dropping as well in 2017. Can't wait!!

I also read somewhere remastered metallic Orange and New Loves was dropping as well in 2017. Can't wait!!
they're probably two of the 10 air jordan 1s that'll be dropping next year...

so... what are the other two? chicagos... again? hmm

ASG
Royals
Shadows
New loves
3 BW
Teal
Red metallics

I believe that's all we know so that's 9/10 unless one of the BW is the ASG

i'm curious on how they're gonna make the new loves... hoping they'd go for leather so it wouldn't be a hassle to clean lol

Last edited:
I would cry if I could get jeters for retail

I remember contemplating spending $500 on em too
mean.gif
Same, got lucky and found a trade for a pair straight up for my white OVO X's , no ragrets. Now if only Steiner Sports would stop asking $1k to get 'em signed by DJ.

Last edited:

i'm curious on how they're gonna make the new loves... hoping they'd go for leather so it wouldn't be a hassle to clean lol
Leather would be a problem. I forgot who was the user but somebody produced a dope custom a few years ago based on new loves

Those Kentucky photos look :pimp: but color seems off or maybe I'm just not used to seeing a new pair. :lol:

Hopefully og white/black some more metallic color ways but for these bad boys I'd die a happy man

In for 3 pairs of these. Sat out of all the 2015-16 releases but these will bring me back.

JB please dont mess this up.

We not be surprised if they do.

Last edited:

I still want to see what that MTM 1 looks like in person, they should be pretty similar to those right? As far as build not texture
If the MTM 1's toe box wasn't all one piece, I'd pay resale. They're still dope, though.

Back
Top Bottom