Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
they cool. Just too plain-jane for me. Blue/White = Junior Varsity Junior High Bball team shoes. 
sick.gif

I wanted to be in the NBA
roll.gif
This was serious until my first AAU try out and the other guard was 6'2... we was like 13 I was 5'6 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I know how you feel. I killed it in high school, up until about the end of my junior year when I stopped growing and everyone else rose up above 6'3" lol...At least I was all-tournament back in '93 lol

I wanted to be in the NBA
roll.gif
Hahaha I'd be lying if I said I didn't think the same thing in elementary school. 
I remember back in the day when everybody in school who played sports thought they would be the next NBA or NFL star.

all this talk about suit and sneakers reminded me of a wedding while back. my buddy's venue was right by the beach so I sneaked in an afternoon surf sesh before driving to the spot. When I was changing into my suit, I realized I forgot my dress shoes and only had my sandals. So I had to wear sandals with the suit. During dinner, I told my friend what happen and the chick next to me was "Oh, I thought you were trying to be different and did that on purpose."
roll.gif

Last edited:
Storm blue prices are super low give me the confidence won't be no problem for them on release day I might just wait and try snkrs

Quick question and comment on 2016 Banned.

Just got a pair for a "resale steal" of $250 size 10. I was hesitant to get a pair since I love 2013 Bred. But I'm glad I took the plunge

First, for those on the fence for 2016 Banneds, I would say definitely go after them even if you have 2013 as long as you get a good price (≤ $300). If you can't find for that price and have the 2013s, I'm not sure its worth it. 

Quality is good (its a 2016 vs 2013) but to me CMs, UNCs, and Chi are better quality (don't have SBB). 

I went back and forth on whether to get these babies. I love the 2013 Bred (mine broke in nicely and I wore them all week my first son was born).  But the good folk on here tipped me over to the 2016s, and I'm not disappointed at this price (but any higher, I probably would be).

Now question: anyone else have part of the embossed wings not completely stamped into the shoe. I have no question that my pair is legit (I double checked with every LC post on here plus some youtube vids), but the "A" in JORDAN on one of the wings didn't emboss completely. It doesn't bother me too much just curious. 

Thanks

Just got a pair for a "resale steal" of $250 size 10. I was hesitant to get a pair since I love 2013 Bred. But I'm glad I took the plunge

First, for those on the fence for 2016 Banneds, I would say definitely go after them even if you have 2013 as long as you get a good price (≤ $300). If you can't find for that price and have the 2013s, I'm not sure its worth it. 

Quality is good (its a 2016 vs 2013) but to me CMs, UNCs, and Chi are better quality (don't have SBB). 

I went back and forth on whether to get these babies. I love the 2013 Bred (mine broke in nicely and I wore them all week my first son was born).  But the good folk on here tipped me over to the 2016s, and I'm not disappointed at this price (but any higher, I probably would be).

Now question: anyone else have part of the embossed wings not completely stamped into the shoe. I have no question that my pair is legit (I double checked with every LC post on here plus some youtube vids), but the "A" in JORDAN on one of the wings didn't emboss completely. It doesn't bother me too much just curious. 

Thanks
Good on you man.  When I got my nike pair waited in line I was first and everything I had taken the shoes home to ogle them and I realized apart of my wings logo was missing so it's just a quality control issue I didnt bother returning them.  I dont care and I was happy as hell to own them

Good on you man.  When I got my nike pair waited in line I was first and everything I had taken the shoes home to ogle them and I realized apart of my wings logo was missing so it's just a quality control issue I didnt bother returning them.  I dont care and I was happy as hell to own them
Thanks. 

I'm not getting rid of my 2013s (Bred, Royals, Shadows) as they hold too much sentimental value (1st born, 2nd born, and personal fav respectively).

Back
Top Bottom