Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Assuming it was because of his intial statement addressing what peeps post in the thread he was gloating as though his actions were superior. Then he posted some of his kicks to set a example of variety needed in the thread. The statements that followed were in good taste for the jordans he posted. Everyone knows majority of Pre 2013 are frowned upon in the "Og" Thread.[/quote

Never meant to come off that way just noticed in years past it was variety then after 2013 when more OG's came out things dwindled down to select shoes that were popular I was trying to see if anyone was gonna post some crazy **** like them all black Japan only release 1s in a 9.5 or 10 I been trying to get for under $500 the past decade.......

Most of the pics of 1s I see people post on here seem like they just got into kicks and they only like hyped joints from recently. Where's the og heat? Or even under appreciated 1s from just a few years ago. Tired of seeing same 5-6 joints posted. SBB, Bred, BT, Chis, RSBB, and now Top 3. SMH

900x900px-LL-49d7d474_2duxpv7.gif

Assuming it was because of his intial statement addressing what peeps post in the thread he was gloating as though his actions were superior. Then he posted some of his kicks to set a example of variety needed in the thread. The statements that followed were in good taste for the jordans he posted. Everyone knows majority of Pre 2013 are frowned upon in the "Og" Thread.[/quote

Never meant to come off that way just noticed in years past it was variety then after 2013 when more OG's came out things dwindled down to select shoes that were popular I was trying to see if anyone was gonna post some crazy **** like them all black Japan only release 1s in a 9.5 or 10 I been trying to get for under $500 the past decade.......

I understand man i like all 1s it justv getting boring between releases and you can walk rite into a firing range lol

all 3 patent OG colorways from 04 were good, armed forces pack, max orange, anniversary colorway, 09 shadows, new love old love pack, Levi's, red/dark army 1s, and the list goes on and on 1s have had the most color ways and styles why not appreciate all of them
Wow you must have just gotten into sneakers, patent 1s came out in '03. Took a look at your posts and at least 50% are condescending, trying to brag about how long you've been in the game. You and thousands of others. It's not 2010 anymore. Chicago 1s have retro'd twice since then, Black and red 1s have retro'd three times since then. Carolinas and metallic navys have come back for the first time since '85 (in high top form). Get over it, man. I'd take any of these retros of OG colorways than bum *** patchwork 2k highs or anodized 1s that were stiffer than the stick up your *** any day.

Last edited:
Impressive. I just picked up lighly worn tan pinnacles for a good price, can't post pictures here yet though. Still trying to track down white lance mountains with all paint intact for a good price :\

It's not worth removing the copper mj23 tab on the heel of pinnacle 1s, right? Looks like there's a small piece of leather behind it that would look out of place.

The used pair I was referring to was the LM Whites... It came with the paint lightly taken off which I would of did myself.. I prefer how it looks this way.

Wow you must have just gotten into sneakers, patent 1s came out in '03. Took a look at your posts and at least 50% are condescending. It's not 2010 anymore. Chicago 1s have retro'd twice. Black and red 1s have retro'd three times. Carolinas and metallic navys have come back for the first time since '85 (in high top form). Get over it, man. I'd take any of these retros of OG colorways than bum *** patchwork 2k highs or anodized 1s that were stiffer than the stick up your *** any day.

Naw been into sneakers a while I knew it was either 03 or 04 they came out when I was in high school I made a mistake should've googled it was too lazy oh well but I love the OG colorways about still appreciate the ones that people overlook ever heard of mr unloved ones on ig just because a shoe ain't poppin don't mean it's some **** be for real

And the **** that's getting to me is I said one thing trying to constructively bring less appreciated 1s didn't respond negatively to homeboy that said to post some and did now I'm being told my collection is some **** cuz I was like there are other 1s out there lol really is this what being a sneaker head has come to damn

You right, homie, but the OG colorways (and colorblocking) are always gonna reign supreme over the ones JB has milked out over the years. I just threw out my '01 grey/metallic 1s after beating them to pieces, one of my favorite non-OG colorways for sure. But they really ruined the 1 a few years ago with stuff like the alpha 1, the jordan fusion 1s (the mashups with 2, 4, 8, 14, etc). I've seen mr unloved 1s and there's usually a good reason those are unloved.

Last edited:
And the **** that's getting to me is I said one thing trying to constructively bring less appreciated 1s didn't respond negatively to homeboy that said to post some and did now I'm being told my collection is some **** cuz I was like there are other 1s out there lol really is this what being a sneaker head has come to damn

Listen stop responding it'll pass more you feed the more humorous things ppl will say

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

A lot of the shoes that aren't talked about aren't talked about for a reason.

• Patent joints from '03 are kinda whack because all patent shoes aren't all that great.
  • 2001 joints have pretty great quality but they're essentially mids
  • The quality of materials between '01 and '13 were really lackluster outside several exceptions

You right, homie, but the OG colorways are always gonna reign supreme over the ones JB has milked out over the years. I just threw out my '01 grey/metallic 1s after beating them to pieces, one of my favorite non-OG colorways for sure. But they really ruined the 1 a few years ago with stuff like the alpha 1, the jordan fusion 1s (the mashups with 2, 4, 8, 14, etc).

The ones were the treated like the ******ed step child for years until they realized that banking off the hype of what certain rappers were wearing they decided to bring back OG colors and sprinkle in bs and new color ways in between but imo outside of the OGs my fav colorways have always been all black japan releases crazy good quality the aniversary edition 1s with the suitcase and the Levi collab but that's just me

Last edited:
Lets get back on topic guys. Please. Got a good update coming but for some reason nt won't let me post pix fright now

Last edited:

• Patent joints from '03 are kinda whack because all patent shoes aren't all that great.
  • The quality of materials between '01 and '13 were really lackluster outside several exceptions

We all know mids and jumpman logos are not welcomed here!

There's several that are fine. Most are fond of Levis, '09 shadows, quai54, DBs, Celtics, OLNL, premiers, guccis, japan exclsuives, etc

However, would any of you claim that their mid/jumpman form would be superior if they were to get the new mold?

Last edited:

Only reason I brought up the patents because that was the only way at that time to have an og colorway especially if you missed out in 01 which to me the cut on those and the toe box looked funny plus the black and gold ones were solid as **** I was pressed on them after seeing cassie's fine *** wearing them in her video back in the day lol

There's several that are fine. Most are fond of Levis, '09 shadows, quai54, DBs, Celtics, OLNL, premiers, guccis, japan exclsuives, etc

However, would any of you claim that their mid/jumpman form would be superior if they were to get the new mold?

If they were cut higher and no Nike air a lot of the overlooked colorways would be treated like SBB are now

If they were cut higher and no Nike air a lot of the overlooked colorways would be treated like SBB are now

Yup some of them would be. Not a lot but some.

There's nothing wrong with not liking the ****** mold and materials that they were pushing out for quite a few years.

I personally sold most of my older pairs when the new ones started coming out

Back
Top Bottom