• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These are Fire
pimp.gif
no need to cop SB 1s now, can't wait
And I thought I was only locked into getting Royal 1s next year.................these 2017 1s are ******* dope

way more info than was necessary for this post.

:lol:

sorry, i didn't think much of it. Would it have been odd had I said "his girlfriend?" Thats done plenty in here.

Its 2016 and that caught your eye?

just let it go bro. it's over and i'm moving on. the authoritarian dictatorship censorship program is obviously in full swing on NT now. we can ONLY talk about the shoes even if u express yourself respectfully and eloquently when addressing a comment that might be a little off topic so yall win..

*EDIT*
matters fact, i better at least mention SOMETHING about the shoes b4 THIS post gets deleted as well. i'm all in for these AS chameleon 1s. as has been stated earlier, hopefully they have NA treatment.

on another note, this so-called (fake) remastered program has been nowhere near enough for me to off my '13s (BTs, royals and breds). i just ice the "remasters" and beat my '13s.

Last edited:
2017 AJ1 off the top of my head

Royals
Teals
3 black and white cws
Metallic Reds
Asg's
Slam Dunks

Anymore??

Last edited:
just let it go bro. it's over and i'm moving on. the authoritarian dictatorship censorship program is obviously in full swing on NT now. we can ONLY talk about the shoes even if u express yourself respectfully and eloquently when addressing a comment that might be a little off topic so yall win..

*EDIT*
matters fact, i better at least mention SOMETHING about the shoes b4 THIS post gets deleted as well. i'm all in for these AS chameleon 1s. as has been stated earlier, hopefully they have NA treatment.

on another note, this so-called (fake) remastered program has been nowhere near enough for me to off my '13s (BTs, royals and breds). i just ice the "remasters" and beat my '13s.

I'm probably glad I didn't even see your post. Probably for the better, not that i would be upset with your opinion though. Ignorant is ignorant is all i can feel.

We'll end it. And no need to continue it in PM. Your PM to me was even more pitiful and I'm stunned this is you. Embarrassed for you homie, but its cool.

back to shoes

Sorry if I'm spamming.. but I will ask this same question in 2-3 threads.

To the people who buy used sneakers. What do you guys do when you receive them? Do you disinfect the insoles, replace them, etc..? If it matters.. lightly used sneakers (less than 5 wears).

What do you do? Besides the typical clean up on the outside if you need to.

[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji].....

[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji].
Judging by your avatar you're younger and just started collecting kicks most likely only do shoes that are popular but it's all good gotta start somewhere

Recently got into Jordan 1s this year, so I did ALL my copping in 2016.

Heres what I purchased:

1. Vachetta Tan Pinnacle
  2. Shattered BackBoard 1.0
  3. Shattered BackBoard 2.0 (Reversed)
  4. 2 x Banned 2016
  5. 2 x Black Toe 2016
  6. Metallic Royal 2016
  7. UNC 2015
  8. Top 3 Pick
  9. Chicago 2015
  10. Ying/Yang (Black)
  11. Lance Mountain White*

Next year, all I need are Royals, Shadows.. honorable mentions, i'd like to own Frags and I regret selling my Satin 1s :smh:

Sorry if I'm spamming.. but I will ask this same question in 2-3 threads.

To the people who buy used sneakers. What do you guys do when you receive them? Do you disinfect the insoles, replace them, etc..? If it matters.. lightly used sneakers (less than 5 wears).

What do you do? Besides the typical clean up on the outside if you need to.
i always take out insoles and used disinfectant spray and deodorizer . i'm extra careful and spray a paper towel with disinfectant and swab around the inside of shoe as well. then i use shoe balls and leave em in so i get a new fresh smell lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many people on here got a few 1s in the last 2-3 years and think they are sneaker heads lol I for one appreciate any good colorway. When the "Un-Supreme" 1s say the black and white I was suprised the color ways were clean and new because they didn't have NA nobody wanted but hey when I bust them out 5-6 years from now necks will break it's been like that for years been doing it with the copper 17+ joints until they came back out

i always take out insoles and used disinfectant spray and deodorizer . i'm extra careful and spray a paper towel with disinfectant and swap around the inside of shoe as well. then i use shoe balls and leave em in so i get a new fresh smell lol

Appreciate the response bro

No N/A, and one my favorite releases EVER.

14526153921_a791d3ae50_c.jpg

I slept and then didn't want to pay over retail, which would be cheap for what I's go for these days

Heres what I purchased:

1. Vachetta Tan Pinnacle
  4. 2 x Banned 2016
  5. 2 x Black Toe 2016
  6. Metallic Royal 2016
  7. UNC 2015
  8. Top 3 Pick
  9. Chicago 2015
  10. Ying/Yang (Black)

Next year, all I need are Royals, Shadows.. honorable mentions, i'd like to own Frags and I regret selling my Satin 1s :smh:

Expensive year for you

Last edited:

Heres what I purchased:

1. Vachetta Tan Pinnacle
  4. 2 x Banned 2016
  5. 2 x Black Toe 2016
  6. Metallic Royal 2016
  7. UNC 2015
  8. Top 3 Pick
  9. Chicago 2015
  10. Ying/Yang (Black)

Metallic Navy. You must have royals on your mind too much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom