Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
false. just admit it wasn't necessary to add the extra info that no one cared to hear. u coulda just left it at... "the homie looking for size X for $XXX or whatever. the rest wasn't needed. what's homophobic about that?

also, do u know what phobia means? it means fear of, therefore ur wrong again sir bc no one over here is afraid of homos, but thx. ftr, i'm not coming at u either, ijs...
Same thing could be said about extra info no one cares about when someone types, "Wore these Breds to run to the store." Or "Wore these to go have dinner with my son." "I went shopping with my wife and wore SBB."  Who cares? Why not just "I wore these today" ? 

Last edited:
408f37fb_Alonzo-Facepalm.gif

Remaining hopeful that I'll be grabbing those Kentucky's from Shoe Palace for that same $95 in the not too distant future.

how often does a size swap like that actually work

more people need 9.5's than they do 10.5's

it's always funny when they come thru deleting posts. i'm very careful with my words as to not disrespect anyone, in other words i think before i type. but damn, it seems a brother can't even speak his mind in a thoughtful manner without being censored. it's crazy some of the absolute crap i read on this forum that doesn't get deleted tho. gotta love what NT has become.

:x

Last edited:
Most of the pics of 1s I see people post on here seem like they just got into kicks and they only like hyped joints from recently. Where's the og heat? Or even under appreciated 1s from just a few years ago. Tired of seeing same 5-6 joints posted. SBB, Bred, BT, Chis, RSBB, and now Top 3. SMH

Most of the pics of 1s I see people post on here seem like they just got into kicks and they only like hyped joints from recently. Where's the og heat? Or even under appreciated 1s from just a few years ago. Tired of seeing same 5-6 joints posted. SBB, Bred, BT, Chis, RSBB, and now Top 3. SMH

definitely the best year for the 1s imo since 2013.

Lead by Example post some other 1's vs just :smh: at the posts

Last edited:

Meh, people hate on non OG FRAG NA 1s. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Back
Top Bottom