Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Could these be one of those upcoming White/Black colorways or are they just painted SBBs?

This was posted a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:
picked up another pair of white Essentials off ebay for $88 shipped. I really enjoy the black pair, quality is so good. the other white pair is under construction so this pair will be worn.
Bruh can you pm me where I can find that deal?

NY Baby

The Mecca of sneaker savages

Hella messed up Nike! Nike need a to show Portland some love. After all Nike started here! If any place gets dope releases it should be here!!

- via @djclarkkent

Patiently waiting on these guys!! :nthat:  
Yes yes and yes!

i loved the first SBBs when pics first dropped man i really need a 2nd pair of those. besides some cws of certain jordan models all i been copping are 1s. got doubles of BTs and Breds

at $95 shipped i wanna cop the metallics off SP, but with the so-called "holi (holy) day" coming up i feel like satan claus will have them drop in price even more.

:nerd:

Last edited:
at $95 shipped i wanna cop the metallics off SP, but with the so-called "holi (holy) day" coming up i feel like satan claus will have them drop in price even more.

I keep passing, but I know I'm going to regret not getting them. It's just so much other stuff. I had to finally force myself to get the black yin yangs.

Last edited:

I keep passing, but I know I'm going to regret not getting them. It's just so much other stuff. I had to finally force myself to get the black yin yangs.

yeah, i copped the black yins at 115 off the bay a month or so ago and def. don't regret it even tho i coulda saved a few more dollars had i waited. then add to that i've only worn them once so i clearly coulda waited. but also there is more passion for the black yins. i like the metallics, but don't love them. i almost love the black yins. anyway, the yin experience is why i haven't jumped on metallics just yet. at around $75 im all in.

Back
Top Bottom