• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
casper90403 casper90403

why u won't just let it die, bruh? u feel sorry for me?? :lol: we good over here bro, trust me. and those that know me already know what's up. i don't have to speak on it. just worry about u and yours and you'll be just fine, i'm sure of it. :wink:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

casper90403 casper90403

why u won't just let it die, bruh? u feel sorry for me?? :lol: we good over here bro, trust me. and those that know me already know what's up. i don't have to speak on it. just worry about u and yours and you'll be just fine, i'm sure of it. :wink:

I let it die. I'm not allowed one response?

You won;t get another response from me, here or in PM. You didn't need to PM and tell me about your views on life.

It's spring. Multiple sauces! Just have your 700 ready between April and June! If you were unable to get a "trinity" cw easily for the past 3 years. [emoji]128518[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] LOL!!!

Recently got into Jordan 1s this year, so I did ALL my copping in 2016.

Heres what I purchased:
  1. Vachetta Tan Pinnacle
  2. Shattered BackBoard 1.0
  3. Shattered BackBoard 2.0 (Reversed)
  4. 2 x Banned 2016
  5. 2 x Black Toe 2016
  6. Metallic Royal 2016
  7. UNC 2015
  8. Top 3 Pick
  9. Chicago 2015
  10. Ying/Yang (Black)
  11. Lance Mountain White*
Next year, all I need are Royals, Shadows.. honorable mentions, i'd like to own Frags and I regret selling my Satin 1s
mean.gif
Impressive. I just picked up lighly worn tan pinnacles for a good price, can't post pictures here yet though. Still trying to track down white lance mountains with all paint intact for a good price :\

It's not worth removing the copper mj23 tab on the heel of pinnacle 1s, right? Looks like there's a small piece of leather behind it that would look out of place.

I was just trying to post some good quality 1s that were not of the norm and then out of no where folks wanna throw shade lol I was just trying to show young folk there were more 1s out there than royals SBB Chis BT Bred etc lol

Why y'all so concerned about what another man has in his collection? Whether it's OG stuff or recent releases, it shouldn't matter. It's about the love of the shoes. Besides, you have to start somewhere.

Why y'all so concerned about what another man has in his collection? Whether it's OG stuff or recent releases, it shouldn't matter. It's about the love of the shoes. Besides, you have to start somewhere.
This and it wasn't like there was a ton of great 1s to buy before 2013 either.

Actually there was.

And to reiterate I posted pics of underrated 1s and got Shay on then folks wanna gang up like damn I thought y'all respected each others love of 1s in this thread lol but I guess not

I was just trying to post some good quality 1s that were not of the norm and then out of no where folks wanna throw shade lol I was just trying to show young folk there were more 1s out there than royals SBB Chis BT Bred etc lol

Determining members age by avatar is quite impressive lol, have seen your closet, not impressed, move on

all 3 patent OG colorways from 04 were good, armed forces pack, max orange, anniversary colorway, 09 shadows, new love old love pack, Levi's, red/dark army 1s, and the list goes on and on 1s have had the most color ways and styles why not appreciate all of them

Assuming it was because of his intial statement addressing what peeps post in the thread he was gloating as though his actions were superior. Then he posted some of his kicks to set a example of variety needed in the thread. The statements that followed were in good taste for the jordans he posted. Everyone knows majority of Pre 2013 are frowned upon in the "Og" Thread.

Determining members age by avatar is quite impressive lol, have seen your closet, not impressed, move on

Lol you saw 1s that I felt were under appreciated and whatever was in the background I wear so yea you got a look at a fraction of it like I said prove me wrong

Idek whats going on in here rn :lol:

We all love 1's

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom