Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There's several that are fine. Most are fond of Levis, '09 shadows, quai54, DBs, Celtics, OLNL, etc

However, would any of you claim that their mid/jumpman form would be superior if they were to get the new mold?
Tbh I love the Celtics color blocking and shadows are my favorite. That jumpman does a number on me. If we didn't get the new mold maybe I would have to accept them. But it's like the Kardashians...you know...yall bragging about khloe (old models) and we seen kim (13s) and Kylie (og mold)

Might be off technically since Kylie is a Jenner. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

There's several that are fine. Most are fond of Levis, '09 shadows, quai54, DBs, Celtics, OLNL, etc

However, would any of you claim that their mid/jumpman form would be superior if they were to get the new mold?
Tbh I love the Celtics color blocking and shadows are my favorite. That jumpman does a number on me. If we didn't get the new mold maybe I would have to accept them. But it's like the Kardashians...you know...yall bragging about khloe (old models) and we seen kim (13s) and Kylie (og mold)

Might be off technically since Kylie is a Jenner. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:rofl:

Analogy got me lol. But I still own the C's since thats where I'm from but the second they're released in OG form those are being ditched for the real thing

Yup some of them would be. Not a lot but some.

There's nothing wrong with not liking the ****** mold and materials that they were pushing out for quite a few years.

I personally sold most of my older pairs when the new ones started coming out
I've wanted to sell my old 1s but I sold too many when I moved years ago I'm down to 230 odd pairs but I'm a border I can't let go it hurts too much even if I don't even wear them any more

Still regret faking on the Baron 1s because of the sock liner and laces but now I'm feeling them more might get if I can find around $200 and just switch the laces for plain black ones

Just wondering since I'm new to speaking to you fine folks why aren't there appreciation threads for other models or are 1s that much more appreciated

Saw some mids the other day and I like what they're doing. The jumpman on the heel was embossed not stitched and it was the same color of the heel. I like that cuz it doesn't stick out like an eye sore but its still there for those that like the look.

Just wondering since I'm new to speaking to you fine folks why aren't there appreciation threads for other models or are 1s that much more appreciated

This thread was created when the first pics of 2013 Chicagos, Knicks, Guccis, etc were shown. Its just survived since then

Only mid I really liked were the hares the original ones that came out in 2009 they just looked different to me and in the mid they looked right

This thread was created when the first pics of 2013 Chicagos, Knicks, Guccis, etc were shown. Its just survived since then
damn lol can one of the more tenured guys start an all Jordan appreciation thread so some of the people on here can see colorways that they haven't seen or appreciated before and start up a new hype/love for more diversity or am I dreaming too big

I'm fully aware of all the past 1s personally, if it's not 85, 94 or 16 I don't want to relive it, like someone else said there's a reason a lot do get overlooked and ignored because there just simply awful, you can obviously appreciate any shoe you want but every busted *** low cut plus 1 cw posted from the past I'm gonna keep scrolling past it

damn lol can one of the more tenured guys start an all Jordan appreciation thread so some of the people on here can see colorways that they haven't seen or appreciated before and start up a new hype/love for more diversity or am I dreaming too big

It's over on instagram. @mr_unloved1s... and as someone else stated, they are mostly unloved for a reason.

Last edited:
I guess it's a shame outside of og colorways and newly anointed must haves there are other good colorways out there except lows lows are terrible maybe swooshless are passable but the rest are eye sores they look like dunks that they ****** the Nike check up on

If they could remaster the Knick 1s and put actual good leather that's not that 2013 morning wood stiff bull my life would be set.

Look in the sneaker showcase section.

Its not as possible now that IG exists but you can post your collection and try to teach people yourself

Back
Top Bottom