Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The '14 black and whites were basically remastered, except for the height. Their quality trumps most remastereds thus far.

The '14 black and whites were basically remastered, except for the height. Their quality trumps most remastereds thus far.

Most will disagree but I agree with you

Quality is :pimp:

Soft leather but strong and not flimsy like the 2015/16 are

After wearing my Cybers all weekend, stepped out in Lance Mountains and my pinkies were feeling it. And personally, I think the LMs are super comfortable when I normally wear them. Anyone else feel this? 

May have just been my socks too, I don't know

After wearing my Cybers all weekend, stepped out in Lance Mountains and my pinkies were feeling it. And personally, I think the LMs are super comfortable when I normally wear them. Anyone else feel this? 

May have just been my socks too, I don't know

Toe box is roomier on remastered pairs

Speaking of Lettermans, according to StockX someone paid $252 for them [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Trying to officially start off my 1s collection right, 

Buy royals next year, then buy the "remastered" during the summer time.

Got a pair I need to put on ice now, and pretty sure people would do the same too if they had these

Yea they were sweet mine got too punished for my taste so I sold to a cousin for the low now I regret and want back lol the irony

Back
Top Bottom