Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
o would honestly cop all colorways the all black pair looks like those Japan release 1s

^^ oops my bad like I was trying to say I'd cop al 3 colorways the all blacks lol like the 2001 japan release 1s

On a side note wish they would remaster the navy 1s too those were too sweet

Speaking of Lettermans, according to StockX someone paid $252 for them [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lettermans looked ok until I saw in person and realized it was crimson then I was like why did they make these in men's sizing

do you not know why they released?

Yea the jumpsuit that he wore on David Letterman but I wish they would've done majority navy blue on the shoe with crimson accents even though they stayed true to the jumpsuit the only thing I really like about the shoe is the insoles the crimson imo on the stiffer leather isn't pleasing maybe on softer leather it would loook better but that's just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Happy as hell to say i have the "True Trinity" in my collection in remastered form. Decided to do a different set of laces for each pair. Sad to say though that i must continue my search for a sz 12-12.5 chicago and b/red for a decent enough price. Im currently not trying to purchase any new kicks aside from.the UK pairs. So my "trinity" wont be here for a while. I decided to snap a picture for the archives though. Ill be selling the sz 13 pairs to supplement for the purchases of smaller sizes. I have a slight OCD when it comes to collecting 1s.

repped for knowing what the REAL trinity is. never understood how shadows and royals got in there unless ur talking resell value, which shouldn't be factored into this particular equation

Happy as hell to say i have the "True Trinity" in my collection in remastered form. Decided to do a different set of laces for each pair. Sad to say though that i must continue my search for a sz 12-12.5 chicago and b/red for a decent enough price. Im currently not trying to purchase any new kicks aside from.the UK pairs. So my "trinity" wont be here for a while. I decided to snap a picture for the archives though. Ill be selling the sz 13 pairs to supplement for the purchases of smaller sizes. I have a slight OCD when it comes to collecting 1s.

repped for knowing what the REAL trinity is. never understood how shadows and royals got in there unless ur talking resell value, which shouldn't be factored into this particular equation
nah it's cuz of the goat color blocking they share

nah it's cuz of the goat color blocking they share
That black base is def the best base...

Back
Top Bottom