• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
bronamath bronamath k20lee k20lee

Seems like a couple of you want to see a different variety instead of the usual 2016's BT, Bred, Chi, RSBB, Top 3, etc. 

Caution: some of the shoes below are unpopular to the common "sneakerhead" aka conformist.

Last edited:
Wish I could track down the metallic purple 09 release in 11.5 or 12. I've seen good prices on smaller sizes (8-9) but not mine :frown:

Someone please point me in the direction of the legit check thread please I can't find it for some reason. Since my last post for help was deleted obviously [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Seems like a couple of you want to see a different variety instead of the usual 2016's BT, Bred, Chi, RSBB, Top 3, etc. 

Caution: some of the shoes below are unpopular to the common "sneakerhead" aka conformist.

That's all I was trying to get going lol some solid 1s that people usually wouldn't proudly show off because of chance of ridicule lol

How did you get them for $100?

Right

You seem to have a lot of opinions for someone brand new.

People wouldn't ridicule its just people may not comment when we see stuff we're not into

Wish I could track down the metallic purple 09 release in 11.5 or 12. I've seen good prices on smaller sizes (8-9) but not mine :frown:
Read somewhere 2017 was the year of all the rest of the metallic colorways coming out hopefully the lack of hype for the navy ones from this year doesn't deter them

Lol am I supposed to wait for rep to build up before I got enough clout to speak my mind I mean if I ruffled some feathers my b but a convo got started pics got posted is there anything wrong with that?
People wouldn't ridicule its just people may not comment when we see stuff we're not into

Lol am I supposed to wait for rep to build up before I got enough clout to speak my mind I mean if I ruffled some feathers my b but a convo got started pics got posted is there anything wrong with that?

No its fine but it doesn't make sense for you to have these hard opinions when you haven't been here very long

No its fine but it doesn't make sense for you to have these hard opinions when you haven't been here very long
In retrospect I see I was a little condescending initially that's my bad but being new I would have gotten fried either way lol I been collect a while lurking on here for like 8 years been sick this weekend so I said **** it I'll sign up

Happy as hell to say i have the "True Trinity" in my collection in remastered form. Decided to do a different set of laces for each pair. Sad to say though that i must continue my search for a sz 12-12.5 chicago and b/red for a decent enough price. Im currently not trying to purchase any new kicks aside from.the UK pairs. So my "trinity" wont be here for a while. I decided to snap a picture for the archives though. Ill be selling the sz 13 pairs to supplement for the purchases of smaller sizes. I have a slight OCD when it comes to collecting 1s.

In retrospect I see I was a little condescending initially that's my bad but being new I would have gotten fried either way lol I been collect a while lurking on here for like 8 years been sick this weekend so I said **** it I'll sign up
No worries dude. Welcome to NT. If you want to see some more variety in the thread feel free to post pics of your wears and pick ups

Back
Top Bottom