Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just give me another release of the lance mountains, those'll be my what the 1s :lol:

^My sentiments exactly. Plus, a "what the" jordan 1 doesnt make much sense. One of the main reasons people buy jordan 1s is the classic versatile colors and the overall aesthetic of them is something basic but timeless. Plus a "what the" series shoe is usually from crazy xolorways off of quickstrikes and all this other stuff with varying materials, colors etc. I cant see them doing it with all the high OGs they could mix in some mids and lows but i just dont see a reason for doing a "what the" for the 1s. Id have to see legit photos to be excited for em.

Could it be the "what the"?

10.5, 9.9/10... Wore them a couple times.

For some reason I can wear shoes multiple times for hours and still look new.

I think the ad is still up if you want to see pics. Haven't closed it yet.

Nice. Repped. Looking for an 11.5 for the tongue swap.

This is off topic...but just catching up with some of the threads and FB since I was away for vacation, I came across this:

My man @GetemChavez  always doing good deeds for the sneaker community. I am glad I have made such a great friend through NT. #Selfless

Need more folks like Chavez!

and NT banned Chavez...dude is fam in this community...

I know its off topic...but Chavez was active in the J1 threads...just thought I share with you folks. 

Last edited:
^ That's really generous of Chavez to do that. Cancer is really hard to deal with for any family member helping their loved one through the whole ordeal. I'm glad that this guy's wife got her shoes just to take her mind off the chemo and think of something other than damn cancer. Top quality dude. 
nthat.gif

Miss Chavez up in this thread. Good dude. Great story

^ That's really generous of Chavez to do that. Cancer is really hard to deal with for any family member helping their loved one through the whole ordeal. I'm glad that this guy's wife got her shoes just to take her mind off the chemo and think of something other than damn cancer. Top quality dude. 
nthat.gif
Spoked to Chavez earlier...he said, if his love one is in the same ordeal....he would go great lengths to put a smile on her face and take her mind off of the pain and would hope someone do the same for him if he was this situation....

Good Karma.... Neeed to get the mods to lift the ban!

Joey is definitely a straight shooter, and a great dude. He helped me secure Chicagos last year, and him doing this is just more support of how good a dude he is. I honestly can't believe people hate on him, he's always a bro in my book.

It sucks that he's not in here, and a there's fools who would never do this if there was $5 involved are rampant.

Props, Joe.

still remember Chavez getting took by manifestswoosh on eBay for those frags lol

Good times indeed get em Chavez!!! Kid def be lurkin

Joey is definitely a straight shooter, and a great dude. He helped me secure Chicagos last year, and him doing this is just more support of how good a dude he is. I honestly can't believe people hate on him, he's always a bro in my book.

It sucks that he's not in here, and a there's fools who would never do this if there was $5 involved are rampant.

Props, Joe.
Amen bro. 

Back
Top Bottom