Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just a heads up for anyone that ordered from Ruvilla..

I used a CC that I haven't used for months, Ruvilla being the only place I used it for the last half year or so. Today (a week later since my order), I get a message/call from my CC's fraud department that someone used it on Finishline.com. I haven't touched that website at all. Anyone think something fishy is going on? Possible CC theft from an employee?

I usually go thru PayPal, especially for a site like Villa.

I will say, if you tried to order something from Finsihline recently, like the Cements or Masters, there's a good chance CC theft may have been involved afterwards.

Happened to me last year, somebody ordered a damn subscription to Sports Illustrated magazine, joints started showing up to the crib on a regular. Come to find out, somebody got my info from a Finishline purchase I made and combined it with some type of special promotion they had going on with SI :smh:

Granted it was only $150 and I got it back, it was still very concerning.

Ever since then it's been PayPal or bust for me.

I've been planning a CM 1 custom myself.. Anyone know if an AJ1 low would work for a donor sole? Pretty sure it would just don't want to spend the money before I know for sure. Also anyone know a customizer who could do it for me? I'm really terrible with stuff like that. Looking for someone who has experience but isn't going to kill me on price. Thanks for any help NT fam..
I would like some suggestions on restorers also. I was thinking about buying Royal lows to fix my custom. But the lowest quote I've gott for a sole swap is $150.

To speak to the whole credit card fraud thing, here's a recent story:

On the day the Pirate Black Yeezys came out, I purchased a pair on my credit card and was all stoked.

The very next day, I got a fraud alert. Someone in some country charged a phone card, match.com, some travel website, and a bunch of other crap.

The credit card company froze the card and issued me a new one, and cleared me of all the fraudulent charges.

I was scared crapless that the Yeezys would be cancelled due to the fact that the card was now frozen.

Luckily though, everything ended up fine and i got the Yeezys.

If you have a good company, they'll alert you of fraud pretty darn quickly.

@jessewalls @K20Lee I'm sayin'.. yto1312 yto1312 Yup I went over it with fraud dept now I gotta wait for another card to come in :rolleyes. babyjs23 babyjs23 It just seems too coincidental that it was used on another shoe website.. I'm also wary of using any personal info on public networks, and this purchase was made at home. Appreciate the advice though. captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 yea I haven't even touched FL so.. should look into using Paypal more though. @theLtrain I feel you. I was notified right away and I trust that they will block the transaction like they said they will.

Last edited:
I can't put into words how much I hate Villa's new website.  Finding stuff is practically impossible, and they won't take any card I use.  Just navigating it is unbelievably frustrating.

Don't know if this was posted already but just saw it. "What The Jordan"

I feel like I've seen this concept PS'd before [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I can't put into words how much I hate Villa's new website.  Finding stuff is practically impossible, and they won't take any card I use.  Just navigating it is unbelievably frustrating.
It's as easy as any other website. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom