Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Eddie-Murphy-A-Ok-Reaction.gif
 niceeee

i'm happy how my royals came out. I sent a pair of Royal Lows and CM to a customizer from "Air Legends". He put some love into these royals man!!! can't wait till i get them

Whelp my new pair of b/reds are sitting at my apartment. Not gonna get to check em out till Sunday though. Really hope this dude didn't pull anything funny outside of sending em standard post

i'm happy how my royals came out. I sent a pair of Royal Lows and CM to a customizer from "Air Legends". He put some love into these royals man!!! can't wait till i get them
straight heat fam...
Whelp my new pair of b/reds are sitting at my apartment. Not gonna get to check em out till Sunday though. Really hope this dude didn't pull anything funny outside of sending em standard post
get someone you know to personally check on em...

sunday still a long way dude...

how are you og heads storing your 1s?
i heard the paper that comes with original box turns midsole yellow?-fact or false

I have mine in original box and paper ,,

those that store in plastic containers, what's the dimensions? im thinking of doing this

straight heat fam...

get someone you know to personally check on em...

sunday still a long way dude...

Oh it's no worries. My complex holds all USPS packages in the office so they're safe in that regard. I let them know before I left that they'd need to hold on to it for me

how are you og heads storing your 1s?
i heard the paper that comes with original box turns midsole yellow?-fact or false

I have mine in original box and paper ,,

those that store in plastic containers, what's the dimensions? im thinking of doing this
I don't do anything special except fold the paper down to the bottom of the box.

I wish. It's usually the opposite. Since they don't get many big sizes I feel like they are harder to find so when u find something good people want more. In a lot of the smaller groups I find crazy deals. I found baron 1s for 100. I never see anything like that in big sizes.

Doesn't deal with any 1's, but I need some advice fam.

I got a buyer that's interested in one of my listings and he has 1 feedback that's supposed to be from a couple of months ago (12 months category), but the only thing that's coming up is a feedback from yesterday

Should I see that as fishy and he really just made his account yesterday, or am I just tripping? It is super late anyways :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom