Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I also love airsak, but he's done...

Last edited:
I would love too just for giving those shoes to dude for his wife, but it's not up too me. Big j is the one that banned him so it would be his decision.
Thanks bro. Hopefully BigJ comes through!

Edit:

Big J responded...guess it ain't happening...
mean.gif

Last edited:
Welp, I guess human acts of kindness aren't appreciated by mods, but they are by me.

This is off topic...but just catching up with some of the threads and FB since I was away for vacation, I came across this:

My man @GetemChavez
 always doing good deeds for the sneaker community. I am glad I have made such a great friend through NT. #Selfless
Need more folks like Chavez!

and NT banned Chavez...dude is fam in this community...

I know its off topic...but Chavez was active in the J1 threads...just thought I share with you folks. 
That is an amazing thing that you did Chavez, that was extremely selfless. I had a tear in my eye reading that story. I hope that lady has a full recovery from cancer.

Last edited:
@bigj505  honestly dude....What did he really violate in the NT guidelines? He posted photos of his collection of kicks and had a few words with you...non-threatening...

Everyone here will speak on behalf of Chavez and the good deeds he has done for this community. 

Last edited:
Welp, I guess human acts of kindness aren't appreciated by mods, but they are by me.

His act of kindness is definitely appreciated but the fact is he broke the rules repeatedly even after he was given warnings/chances from big j. We have rules that need to be followed here on Niketalk and if you don't want to follow them you get banned, simple as that.

@bigj505
 honestly dude....What did he really violate in the NT guidelines? He posted photos of his collection of kicks and had a few words with you...non-threatening...

Everyone here will speak on behalf of Chavez and the good deeds he has done for this community. 

Stop. Seriously. Going from thread to thread to keep asking the same question AFTER I told you I'm done with it isn't cool. You don't see the posts I deleted or edited. He knows what he did and what he said. LEAVE IT ALONE.

And spare me with this garbage too. NT is fine with dudes doing good deeds BUT they have to be done within the guidelines of the site.

Stop trying to make it like mods are some haters or whatever. Dont follow the rules and your deeds don't matter.

Ahem, slightly changing topic. Got some sneaker shields through today - very happy with them. I find that the SBBs, CMs have a very roomy toe box and crease easily as well as having a bit of a 'bump' looks like some excess leather

Before, with SS in right shoe and before left shoe insertion

Both toe boxes with SS

Stop. Seriously. Going from thread to thread to keep asking the same question AFTER I told you I'm done with it isn't cool. You don't see the posts I deleted or edited. He knows what he did and what he said. LEAVE IT ALONE.

Question is... What did he do? You did not answer what guideline did he break? What was he warn for? I'll leave it alone if you can answer that.

Question is... What did he do? You did not answer what guideline did he break? What was he warn for? I'll leave it alone if you can answer that.
KEEP HARRASSING ME.

I wish bases got Nike Air pairs. Haven't seen a single release smh...at least for the past 4 years I was stationed in NC.
Same here, they skip out on all NA pairs, but will stock up on CP, BG, and WB 1's smh lol. These will sit for awhile too.

KEEP HARRASSING ME.

Over the Internet? Serious? That's the reason why you banned him? I'm pretty sure you get bombarded with questions and comments everyday regarding this forum or an individual..

So you banned him on a personal level. Good one.

It's not on a personal level and I actually had to look up his account when you mentioned it.

The problem is you aren't someone to question what I do on the site so you continuing to banter me for a response is uncalled for and won't be tolerated. You aren't going to force me to give you a reply over what happened between another member and me.

Ban me? For what? For raising a question why someone was banned when he did not break any guidelines?

Not gonna go on further..

I just think Chavez's ban should be lifted.

End of story

Last edited:
No offense, but because he helped someone out outside of the side he should get his ban lifted? People can do what they want in real life

He broke the rules and I can vouch for Joey, in the past he was cool and helpful to me. Didn't speak to him much for a long time but saw he was helping people out with kicks and yeezys and he's been making money so props to him.

If dude broke the rules and got banned, leave it at that. Might as well unban everyone else then.

Not even taking sides, kudos to him for what he did regardless.

Back
Top Bottom