Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Welp, I guess human acts of kindness aren't appreciated by mods, but they are by me.

Some of the mods here have huge egos bro. They talk to you any type of way but the min you say something back its a problem. I don't care for some. Some are coo though.

Last edited:
Damn.  Gone for a day and I miss what sounds like some drama 
nerd.gif

Some of the mods here have huge egos bro. I don't care for some. Some are coo though.
You can't fight city hall. It's a privately owned website, they have their rules. Some will get away with the same old crap, some won't.

^ What?! :smh: :lol:

The rules are set in place for a reason. That's why you're suppose to read the rules and abide by them before doing something that will get you targeted.

Why put yourself in a situation where you could or will receive warnings, infraction(s), suspensions, or even being banned?

Last edited:
Don't frequent the establishment if you don't like the staff... Simple as that.

You don't have to like them and they don't have to like u. Just follow the rules. I'm coo with some cats in here and like helping people out. Good info is why most of us are on here. We all have diff personality types so some will clash no matter what. I just won't be fake and act like I like someone I don't. I rather someone be the same with me. Back to our regularly scheduled program now. Hmm where are those shadow 1s I been looking for lol

Last edited:
Had to box these up recently, 3 straight years of wear and tear now I'm Really upset I didn't double up, this honestly was the easiest pick up ever though Thank you wack red 4s [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Damn wth did I miss? What was in the kool-aid today? I feel like I just watched a soap opera. We just need some pics of the trinity and we'll all be on the same page again.

Niketalk never fails to rustle internet jimmies. Certain members more prone to explosions than others. Live and let live homies.

Had to box these up recently, 3 straight years of wear and tear now I'm Really upset I didn't double up, this honestly was the easiest pick up ever though Thank you wack red 4s [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Shadows :pimp: I have a pair of shadows that looks like that too. Been wearing them hard.

Caught up with the last few pages
popcorn-blank.gif

Nah, but for real. I got some heat in the mail today.
Finally grabbed these in my size. 1st time buying used kicks, but really didn't feel like dropping $600+ on these right now.

Back
Top Bottom