• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

KEEP HARRASSING ME.
Over the Internet? Serious? That's the reason why you banned him? I'm pretty sure you get bombarded with questions and comments everyday regarding this forum or an individual..

So you banned him on a personal level. Good one.

/end.
Guys, enough.  Everyone has to play by the rules here.  The user in question did not.  

I looked up his history.  He had multiple warnings on file.  He broke the same rule over and over again.  At the end, he got rude and defiant about it.  If you basically say "I'm not following your rules because I don't like them," what choice does the staff have left?  

Frankly, that's a matter between the user and the staff.  It has nothing to do with Air Jordan 1 Retro Highs.  

If your friend would like to be considered for future reinstatement, he can contact me or send an email to support.  

No offense, but because he helped someone out outside of the side he should get his ban lifted? People can do what they want in real life

He broke the rules and I can vouch for Joey, in the past he was cool and helpful to me. Didn't speak to him much for a long time but saw he was helping people out with kicks and yeezys and he's been making money so props to him.

If dude broke the rules and got banned, leave it at that. Might as well unban everyone else then.

Not even taking sides, kudos to him for what he did regardless.

Zyzz, if you don't know what he was banned for.. Then don't speak on behalf of the mods.

And thanks meth.

Last edited:
Just outta curiosity and this will be my last post in the subject.....
But if you get banned what is to stop u from making a new profile with a diff email address?

Back to shoes been wearing my 1.5s and regular ones lately and I might be one of the few that thinks regular ones are more comfy then the others

Just outta curiosity and this will be my last post in the subject.....
But if you get banned what is to stop u from making a new profile with a diff email address?
I would assume your IP address would still match your old account. I'm not sure if they ban IP addresses or not, but it wouldn't be that hard to match them up if they wanted to.

Eh, guys have been banned for less and known resellers and beasts still get to stay.
There's no rhyme or reason.
I've seen dudes post "reseller tips" and a bunch of other lame stuff, and they're still here.

Fyi, via the Outlet thread: Laser 1s available from the Riverhead Outlet for $130 if anyone wants to customize... Call them to see if they do phone orders, if you're distant and interested.

@digital20

Riverhead NFO

Last edited:
Seriously it is not up to us to question what the mods do. They are entrusted by the people who own and run the site. What they do is endorsed by thier superior. Chavez helped me get a pair of frags. Thats awesome and he has helped others but he also was a an issue and quite the martyr. He did a great deed there. We all have done a solid here and there. Let me ask though, if he wasnt so blessed, would he still come through? If someone was only able to secure a couple extra shoes to make buck off of once in a while, would they still pay the way or would the story show a nice discount. You have to leave the feels at the door in this case.

Eh, guys have been banned for less and known resellers and beasts still get to stay.
There's no rhyme or reason.
I've seen dudes post "reseller tips" and a bunch of other lame stuff, and they're still here.

Do you think it's easy too keep track of everything posted on this site? We try to do the best we can but some slip through the cracks.
But for every post that gets through or beast that gets to stay thousands get deleted warnings are issued and bans all happen behind the scenes.

flatfoot718 flatfoot718 you know you're my guy but you're going a little too hard for Chavez today, to the point you got J and METH in here chiming on it :smh:

What Chavez did for dude was great, no doubt about it, but let's not act like he was a saint on NT. If you get perma-banned on NT chances are you took it way too far, and I remember a few threads where he definitely acted like NT wasn't important to him which ultimately got him banned.

So if he doesn't seem to care about NT, why should you or anyone else?

You know things are out of hand in here if I'm actually agreeing with Bert. Bert. :rofl: :rofl:

All I'm saying Flat, let that man fight his own battles. METH just threw him a lob, we all know he's lurking, so it's up to him if he wants to do what's necessary to make a comeback.

flatfoot718 flatfoot718 you know you're my guy but you're going a little too hard for Chavez today, to the point you got J and METH in here chiming on it :smh:

What Chavez did for dude was great, no doubt about it, but let's not act like he was a saint on NT. If you get perma-banned on NT chances are you took it way too far, and I remember a few threads where he definitely acted like NT wasn't important to him which ultimately got him banned.

So if he doesn't seem to care about NT, why should you or anyone else?

You know things are out of hand in here if I'm actually agreeing with Bert. Bert. :rofl: :rofl:

All I'm saying Flat, let that man fight his own battles. METH just threw him a lob, we all know he's lurking, so it's up to him if he wants to do what's necessary to make a comeback.
I thought we weren't allowed oop members in threads :tongue: :rofl:

Ban me? For what? For raising a question why someone was banned when he did not break any guidelines?

Not gonna go on further..

I just think Chavez's ban should be lifted.

End of story
Careful with bigj, he tends to have a short fuse. Feel like more often than not he woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

Not even taking side but I feel like BigJ is one of the cooler mods. Yea he's warned me before for crap but I got no issue with him

Still love you tho alp.
yea same here. We've had our disagreements over the years but I've been here long enough to let the little things slide. If I reacted to every thing that irked me I would've been permabanned ages ago :lol:

Back
Top Bottom