Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Without fail, after entering so many raffles for a pair of 1’s, I always find myself rehearsing the conversation that I’ll have with my wife when I have to explain why 6 pairs of a single shoe shoe up on our doorstep. Luckily, I haven’t had to have that conversation. Not even for 1 pair. 😆
If that happens again and you wear 9.5 let me know

I put my hat in the ring three times on SNKRS today…one account I created this morning

I did over 40 raffles between two names, addresses, and credit cards…I #putinwork

I considered making an IG account for about 5 seconds to enter more but when I read that I had to like the post, tag a friend, walk to Queens to get a sugar cookie, walk to northern New Jersey to get a set of left handed golf clubs, take a picture of a ****** holding some balloons, walk uptown to the Bronx to get some breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant

E2540B02-9084-4A02-87A8-65A6711D4399.gif

Hail Mary, but let me know if you wanna oop or give me a good price on a 9.5

If that happens again and you wear 9.5 let me know

I put my hat in the ring three times on SNKRS today…one account I created this morning

I did over 40 raffles between two names, addresses, and credit cards…I #putinwork

I considered making an IG account for about 5 seconds to enter more but when I read that I had to like the post, tag a friend, walk to Queens to get a sugar cookie, walk to northern New Jersey to get a set of left handed golf clubs, take a picture of a ****** holding some balloons, walk uptown to the Bronx to get some breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant

E2540B02-9084-4A02-87A8-65A6711D4399.gif

Hail Mary, but let me know if you wanna oop or give me a good price on a 9.5
I’d happily oop but all my entries are for 10.5. Good luck!

Navy Co.Jps are fine but I've never worn mine

Getting offed to offset Gtowns

Tin mans >>> navys

Last edited:
Yep... Really fast Ls today. Man... Those iPhone pics... After almost 15 years on Android, my wife is getting the 13 Pro Max.... Don't know how anyone can tolerate that pathetic notch.... Sorry for the side track... Such an eye sore...

I’ll pick up the Georgetowns, when SNKRS pairs come in. Hopefully it drops into the low $300s. Did the GTs come with extras like the Varsity Red?

I’ll pick up the Georgetowns, when SNKRS pairs come in. Hopefully it drops into the low $300s. Did the GTs come with extras like the Varsity Red?
They came with 2 extra pairs, I think a white and a navy. I'm not home to check right now but I believe that's what I remember seeing.

Correction: only 1 extra navy lace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom