Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Caught a late shipment at local footlocker today!! Something to soften the blow wen I take a L on the Gtown 1s sadderday.. lol
Screenshot_20220331-193408_Gallery.jpg

More Raffles. I apologize in advance if any of these have already been posted

SNS but needs to be done on app
Anyone get anything from packer yet

You and 85ROY 85ROY are right so let me reframe it.... 90% of the time the laces should match the color of the tongue ESPECIALLY on Jordan 1s. Contrasting lace/tongue color typically works better on other retro models as opposed to the 1s.
You and 85ROY 85ROY are right so let me reframe it.... 90% of the time the laces should match the color of the tongue ESPECIALLY on Jordan 1s. Contrasting lace/tongue color typically works better on other retro models as opposed to the 1s.
Chicago’s and Black Toes def look better with black laces imo. If we got a real black toe with a black tongue at some point though black laces it is.

More Raffles. I apologize in advance if any of these have already been posted

SNS but needs to be done on app
I downloaded the SNS app, but can find the raffle for the Georgetown?

What’s more important to you in a shoe; the materials or the colorway?

It’s nice for both to be great, but it doesn’t always happen.

I can look past the materials if the colorway is great.
both are equally important, especially in design. So to skimp on materials and make up through a decent colorway/colorblocking is definitely cutting corners. The suede/leather were very cheap and stiff. I had 2013 fire red 5 vibes from the shoe. Now if they went all leather like they did with the marina blues, then i'd probably keep my pair :lol:

Back
Top Bottom