Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Them jeters look dope on feet, and quality looks real good. Is it? Hopefully price keeps dropping cos they are clean I must say.

What about Lance mountain or Family 1's type leather? Both are diff, both are nice.
Im seeing 450ish. still early days in the resell on them so not sure which direction that price is gonna go myself..
quality is a Notch below LMs, have not seen the fathers days in person

what are prices at now? dont expect them to go under $450
quality is a Notch below LMs, have not seen the fathers days in person

cool, assuming its the same as them, same colour almost looks same quality. Ill take that. But needa catch a break on bills before I seriously hunt these. Man I really hate hunting new releases. Older releases are much more enjoyable to hunt, less ****head sellers, should I say, resellers

I love to see that… Proves the point that most these SO-CALLED people in the sneaker business who swear they are Creditable might not be...

just cuz you run or work for some sneaker store or site…don't mean Bo Diddily 

Fo Real

Shadows are so raw on feet
still pissed that they dropped em same day as toros and all my dumbass attention was on those smh 
mean.gif

hey guys - i'm on the lookout for a pair of '01 royals but wanted a little info on the sizing so i know what to look for. i'm a 12 in almost all my kicks but was able to go down to 11. 5 in the Lance Mountains. Could anyone with both of these shine some light on what size i should be looking for? would you say the lance mountains and '01 royals fit the same?

hey guys - i'm on the lookout for a pair of '01 royals but wanted a little info on the sizing so i know what to look for. i'm a 12 in almost all my kicks but was able to go down to 11. 5 in the Lance Mountains. Could anyone with both of these shine some light on what size i should be looking for? would you say the lance mountains and '01 royals fit the same?

Nope you'll want a 12 in the '01s.

Way more ankle padding and a flatter toe box on the 2001s

Hey NT,

I know this has been discussed numerous time but I would just like some clarification again.

I scooped up some '01 Royals numbered out of 27,000. I know some people say the UK were based out of 27,000 and US were based out of 50,000.

Was the amount produced based on the Y2 compared to Y3 factory?

Thanks guys!

Hey NT,
I know this has been discussed numerous time but I would just like some clarification again.
I scooped up some '01 Royals numbered out of 27,000. I know some people say the UK were based out of 27,000 and US were based out of 50,000.
Was the amount produced based on the Y2 compared to Y3 factory?

Thanks guys!

There are multiple runs even beyond that. The numbering isn't real. There's probably around 150,000 pairs

lol never knew that I'm not the only guy that's named killuminati in here.

those rumored chi 1's with NA branding tho 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom