Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Happy Friday AJ1 fam

:pimp:

I have regrets on passing on those Hi Premier's. Should've been a good alternative to my Dark Army's 
mean.gif

props just copped

couldnt pass a fresh pair at 120 bucks total
Nice.. Would have liked a pair as well.. love the UNC blue and white.    I am thinking about picking these ones up though - just saw them and theyre the same price

Nice.. Would have liked a pair as well.. love the UNC blue and white.    I am thinking about picking these ones up though - just saw them and theyre the same price

I caught these april of last year for $35, very clean shoe.

those laces look good in them imo, although if you like all red laces you should go with that
yea they do look clean, idk what it is . Im trying to get my friend to sell me his red bred 1 laces. the FF ones are to bright

Or... they could just like the Jeters and Melos better than them?
I was referring to how back in 2013 everyone was so excited when they found out that Jordan brand was releasing Nike Air branding. 

I remember reading  a lot of responses in this forum where people said they only rock OG no Jumpman...etc.

Many people passed on the Gucci, Chicago (understandable), Premier, RTTGs, because of the Jumpman.

Now it seems that the community is warming back up to the Jumpman with these new releases

and some people are rediscovering those past releases that they slept on.

I was referring to how back in 2013 everyone was so excited when they found out that Jordan brand was releasing Nike Air branding. 

I remember reading  a lot of responses in this forum where people said they only rock OG no Jumpman...etc.

Many people passed on the Gucci, Chicago (understandable), Premier, RTTGs, because of the Jumpman.

Now it seems that the community is warming back up to the Jumpman with these new releases

and some people are rediscovering those past releases that they slept on.

The modern sneaker fan is far from resolute and often has a monkey-see-monkey-do mentality, so it's natural to see them go back on their word (that was most likely built on a shoddy foundation in the first place) when they stop and actually think for themselves and realize that the heel Jumpman wasn't as much of a deal breaker for them as they convinced themselves it was.

Plus with the prices cats are dropping on 2013's Nike Air pairs, I can understand them not taking the time to see the beauty in other other things until later :lol:

Last edited:
^ was just about to rant about this.

You know what's scary? The 1's hype. It's crazy how high demand is now when they were often overlooked. I don't think I've seen resale prices anymore besides 1's. Sport Blue pack, WTLs, or any other kind of shoes can be easily got for if you just wait a little, but 1's is at an all time high.

How easy is it for JB to sell a 1 with a jumpman on the back now? Just add in a little marketing and now people are going crazy for them. Ridiculous.

I'm glad people hate mids/jumpman jordan 1's cause when a mid I like drops I can just sit & watch it drop lower & lower until it hits the $29-45 price

I'm glad people hate mids/jumpman jordan 1's cause when a mid I like drops I can just sit & watch it drop lower & lower until it hits the $29-45 price

So true. The UNCs dropped to about $70 all around me and the Michigan and Georgetown pairs dropped down into that $29-$45 range. I don't think the hype has reached the point where all pairs will sell out, JB will still manage to make some terrible looking color ways and ideas (ie 4Lab1s)

its brutal to see. the royals, and even the yellow and black joints are tough, same w the royal and wolf grey.. not sure how i feel bout the knicks colorway joints but the rest of these colorways are sraight garbage. the purples lime greens and browns have got to go. 

Back
Top Bottom