Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just bought some 1s off FC for the first time. Surprisingly, the price on there was cheaper than eBay but still a lot. Pics to come 
wink.gif

Not sure where this is from, but the pic below shoes Lance in his earlier years with some mismatched paint on his royals.

For what it's worth Lance Mountain isn't rocking a pair of mismatched "paint" 1's...

That picture is from when the Bones Brigade Animal Chin filming was going on and Lance was actually wearing a Black / Royal 1 on his left foot and a White / Carolina 1 on the right...

Close up from the video...

Also the whole Search for Animal Chin Bones Brigade Video...Tons of great AJ 1 shots all throughout...Skip to about 15:15 for the sequence that snapshot came from...

Oh ok, which 1s then? Or is it a surprise?

Never said you were wrong haha I had to give in since eBay pricing was higher than FC. Price was 700 and once it was bought another 12.5 was listed for 800 but it only showed 1 in stock

Good deal on these.  It amazes me how these aren't that popular because of the Jumpman branding,

but people are going crazy over the Jeters and Melos with Jumpman branding.

Funny how all that plays out.
thanks. the shoe is clean overall. Idk why people dont really care for them. the jeter's are nice as well but I wouldn't spend that much on a non og colorway plus i have the FF 1s. Im def going to get the melo's tho.

Back
Top Bottom