Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@BRSantana haha damn, your right, those came out in April. I don't know, maybe it was November or December. It was cold out. The months blend together as I age.
Same here.. I am an old timer. To think it has almost been a year since bred 1s came out.. Also in 4 months it will be 2 years since royals released. Time flies..

Random Thought:

Lance Mountain Wore BRED 1's as did the rest of the Bones Brigade except  Tony Hawk wore the High Top Vans...

every time i see the LM SB 1's it URKS me 

Last edited:
Not sure where this is from, but the pic below shoes Lance in his earlier years with some mismatched paint on his royals.

Here is a vid with a closeup:

Last edited:
Not sure, may be implanted by Nike. The site that I pulled it from had it beside Stecyk's pair before the RD. At that point none of us knew what the the LMs were gonna look like. Pretty spot on in relation to what eventually came out.

Last edited:
Lance skated in various ones

I'll try to find pics at some point but even he said it

I think I've also seen him in the Kentuckys :smokin

[thread="508567"]Quote:[/thread]
They are Highs though ... 9 lace holes = High ... 8 = Mids

But me
For real?  The blogs were saying these were coming out as mids.  A high changes my mind so I want my 11's back lol

All the pics I've seen, i counted 9 lace holes. Maybe my eyes playing tricks on me or JB up to some new changes, but I was always under the impression 9 = High. If they're Mids count me out :smh:

No way they are mids. Maybe they just see a jump man on th heel and say mids :lol:

But they definitely look like highs to me.

Cant wait till they drop the Hare 1s next year. One of the few mids I like 
smokin.gif

All the pics I've seen, i counted 9 lace holes. Maybe my eyes playing tricks on me or JB up to some new changes, but I was always under the impression 9 = High. If they're Mids count me out :smh:
http://sneakernews.com/2014/10/06/air-jordan-1-mid-melo/

I knew I wasnt going crazy lol

Read the comments though ..
[

Just gonna wait for more info :lol:

It normally hurts to read those sneaker site comments

Well wait and see :smile: imma b happy wen there mids n I can scoop easy

no you wont, they will most likely be limited and its a melo shoe

mid doesnt change the way people look at these except for the few in this thead

Back
Top Bottom