Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Whatever I'm pumped there's a 13.5 of those Black and Golds in circulation. Gives me hope they will be mine someday

My 2 cents..

I would say that a fair price for the sz 13 is $1,250. I think 13s are close enough to compare to 13.5. With regard to discounting the FC price, i'd typically drop the number by 20% but these are too rare for that to apply. Lastly, i'd venture to say that the size 11 will probably end up in the $1,500 to $1,750 range. A used 10.5 sold for $1,450 the other day while a sz 10 sold for $1,700. Both on eBay. Therefore I think that more than $100 needs to be added to the deal especially when Jeter prices are dropping.

Told him the same thing there's no no one selling a normal size 8-13 for under 1200 anywhere

This black gold talk hurts. I remember before the release date or info on release dropped I had pics of these on my computer, showed everyone I knew. Told everyone they had to try online for me, before I had any idea theyd be this limited (before the hype) as soon as I saw they were only droppin in NYC pretty much, broke my heart I tell ya... :smh: :rofl:

I passed up a ds sz 10 from p4p a month ago for $1100. The only flaw was a missing box and a replacement was given. All because I tried to to talk the buyer down to $1000. Some dude gave him his asking price right in front of my face smh. Rare or not the seller is pulling in $1000 off that $1250 sale for that sz 13.5. That pair for a K there. Size has been sitting on FC for a while now

I've said in here before, as have some others, but last February you could grab Blk/Glds on eBay in the $400-600 range. I myself, waited, stupidly.

2013 is a more accurate retro, thats what many people would rather have. for the 2001s, its like making a major feature of the bred 4s upper with leather, its not the same. plus leather even the ones on retros gets softer over time so its really hard to compare both right now
It's also the shoe holding up.  Useful life on the 2013 and 2001 is pretty sizable.  Truth is, it's hard to find any DS Jordans from the past anyway.

I passed up a ds sz 10 from p4p a month ago for $1100. The only flaw was a missing box and a replacement was given. All because I tried to to talk the buyer down to $1000. Some dude gave him his asking price right in front of my face smh. Rare or not the seller is pulling in $1000 off that $1250 sale for that sz 13.5. That pair for a K there. Size has been sitting on FC for a while now
Well the size that is sitting isn't the one we are talking about right? A sz 13 actually sold about a month ago from what you said so therefore there is a chance it is more popular. Also, the fact that the seller for a 13.5 would be pulling only a stack is almost irrelevant at this point because you can't find a 13 anywhere. When a size is not on flight club, ebay, and impossible to find locally, sellers can charge Flight Club prices or higher but within reason. My last post actually showed examples of it. Granted the sold eBay listings are more popular sizes, but I threw out an estimate that is $200 less than a VNDS pair and $450 less than the lower of the two DS pairs. Prices will only climb on these...

Last edited:
I've said in here before, as have some others, but last February you could grab Blk/Glds on eBay in the $400-600 range. I myself, waited, stupidly.
Sz 14 though right?... More popular sizes were at $1000 already about a year ago. I think I threw you a PM a while back for a $750 I found. So crazy that it is considered a steal now.

Last edited:

I remember seeing a size 11 on Flight Club for $500 back then. I wish I would have been able to cop but had other things I had to spend my money on at the time that were more of a priority. I see the prices now and there is no way I can justify spending that much for a shoe when I can use that money to buy things for my house.

I remember seeing a size 11 on Flight Club for $500 back then. I wish I would have been able to cop but had other things I had to spend my money on at the time that were more of a priority. I see the prices now and there is no way I can justify spending that much for a shoe when I can use that money to buy things for my house.
Last February the black golds had been out for close to a year. You guys sure about pricing?

Last edited:
stop posting LCs in here.
mean.gif

Used kicks plus like i said earlier i want 2013's :lol: unlike most, could careless about 2001's both royal and bred. The only thing i like about 2001 breds is the brightness of the red other than that... crap.

youre a pro, find me a DS pair in 11 for a decent price. (2013)

$470 is a steal.

Wow.

I try to keep my resale price thoughts to myself since I'm heavily in the minority, but that's just such a massive misuse of the word steal that I couldn't help it.

Last edited:
Used kicks plus like i said earlier i want 2013's
laugh.gif
unlike most, could careless about 2001's both royal and bred. The only thing i like about 2001 breds is the brightness of the red other than that... crap.

youre a pro, find me a DS pair in 11 for a decent price. (2013)
Im always looking man! If I come across a sz 11 I'm sending you that PM
$470 is a steal.

Wow.

I try to keep my resale price thoughts to myself since I'm heavily in the minority, but that's just such a massive misuse of the word steal that I couldn't help it.
Considering people try to get around $700 shipped  in the states for 01 Royals with OG everything (Chris is in Japan)... I'd easily take this gently used pair. I GUARANTEE you he could make an easy $600+ for these 01s in this condition

Last edited:
Since he's based in Japan isn't there a chance you can get hit by customs heavy?
Maybe. But I like to think that he just gives out good deals. I don't think he cares about customs cause I remember him asking for 2 point-something-thousand for some Tokyo 5's a while back. 
laugh.gif

Maybe. But I like to think that he just gives out good deals. I don't think he cares about customs cause I remember him asking for 2 point-something-thousand for some Tokyo 5's a while back. 
laugh.gif
The price you pay for the sneaker doesn't matter. You gift him the payment via paypal and he marks the item down as a low price gift when he ships.

Back
Top Bottom