Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Used kicks plus like i said earlier i want 2013's :lol: unlike most, could careless about 2001's both royal and bred. The only thing i like about 2001 breds is the brightness of the red other than that... crap.

youre a pro, find me a DS pair in 11 for a decent price. (2013)

whatsa decent price? this stuff only goes higher.

Used kicks plus like i said earlier i want 2013's :lol: unlike most, could careless about 2001's both royal and bred. The only thing i like about 2001 breds is the brightness of the red other than that... crap.

youre a pro, find me a DS pair in 11 for a decent price. (2013)

whatsa decent price? this stuff only goes higher.

500 maybe 600. i know price has gone em but deals can be found :lol:

F the Jeters, give me the Melo's.
laugh.gif

Runner Up Prizes are always nice… Bawwwhhhh

It's cool.. I bought a pair about 3 months before February and paid a hefty price. Felt ripped off for a sec.
eek.gif

I meant last Feb. as in 2013 and yes, brsantana brsantana , you found me a once in a life time pair that FC had for $750. Not sure if it was a price glitch or what but somehow my money is never right when they pop up for a decent price. Thanks though!

I meant last Feb. as in 2013 and yes, @BRSantana, you found me a once in a life time pair that FC had for $750. Not sure if it was a price glitch or what but somehow my money is never right when they pop up for a decent price. Thanks though!
That's 2 months before they released
tongue.gif
but its cool. Ill continue to keep an eye out for you @AIRGOLDEN2123. I am always searching for royals and black gold listings.

And another.. Doesn't add much but figured I should post anyway. Wonder if the gold portions will be plasticky like AJ1 x SB Stecyk.

Last edited:
More pictures of the Blk/Wht OG 1s are appearing and others are saying 11/8 is confirmed. Though I don't buy anything until official pictures surface as confirmation. However, it's looking like black midsole stitching.

Oh well, when I look down at my Nikes I can't see the stitching color.

Back
Top Bottom