Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Are those melos mids? I read they are.. How many of u still want them........

Thought so lol..

U r mostly mid haters lmao

people don't really pay for the leather for retros &, 2013s are much more limited too thats why, 2001 was close to a gr 117,000+ pairs. although much smaller % are ds
2001's were hand numbered out of 50,000 no? I personally got my pair for the leather, but the overall color pops way more han the 2013's. I was kind of disappointed in how dull the blue is on 2013's once I had both. Even if they are more "OG". 

2001's were hand numbered out of 50,000 no? I personally got my pair for the leather, but the overall color pops way more han the 2013's. I was kind of disappointed in how dull the blue is on 2013's once I had both. Even if they are more "OG". 

Both Bred And Royal 2001's Had Duplicated #'s From The Production Lines.....

It's Been Discussed And Shown To Be True Several Times Over The Years :wink:

Last edited:
@geraldg2309  just saw that pair in store yesterday after you've mentioned in this thread.  The leather on the Noveau BHM 1s is not a joke.  Would easily smoke Royal 1s.. except it's not OG form lol. 

Lol WTF at these Royal Prices. Ppl cant be serious! 500-600 is the price smart ppl are paying, not 1K

Nope smart people already have them or are passing not one Jordan retro is worth that price not even close

Edit: those cheech and chongs are tuff in the other thread

Last edited:
2001's were hand numbered out of 50,000 no?
these were a gr & were sitting at almost every jb account at my mall and swap meet

nah jb just did that to make it seem more limited, numberings are 'of' 0000, 50k, 40k, 27k... 117k is the minimum & does not count all the duplicated # pairs

Last edited:
these were a gr & were sitting at almost every jb account at my mall and swap meet

nah jb just did that to make it seem more limited, numberings are 'of' 0000, 50k, 40k, 27k... 117k is the minimum & does not count all the duplicated # pairs 
Agh, I see. I was always confused as to that. I think I got a 27K pair and that was US, then Japan got 3,000 of different 1's, like the metallics. 

$600 worm Toyko….. but no Box = No Bueno

I keep my kicks in the original boxes… NEED THAT!

For $600 I want the box. But not the Jordan face box....I want the Nike box :nthat:

Last edited:
Is the color on the 08 and I think 2013 red premier high the same?any differences between the two?

Last edited:
Need some opinions fam. The AJ1 jeter thread doesn;t have much movement. RF Coves and Gym Red 1's for Jeters a fair trade? I'd get the jeters.

not a good trade at all, jeters are in the $400 range right now & dropping

you will be losing if you take that trade.

your pairs are 3 a pop

Back
Top Bottom