Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Looks like I could be right about the Bred colorway for the 1s as the Grey Tounge Fire Red 5s that Rukawa wore in the anime are dropping with 3m graphics on it.
mean.gif
 just give us the real thing with the right font 23.

Tribute or not they still fire.. Jus hope the materials look better in HD pics cause in that filtered pic they look like a**

Melo's will be copped 
nthat.gif

Usually not a fan of the jumpman and tag, but the CW is dope.  Need them for my Vanderbilt Commodores (the wifes team) and look fresh losing 
laugh.gif

Yo, what's good guys? Long time lurker, first time poster from New Zealand!
What do you guys think is a fair price to sell a pair of DS 2013 Jordan 1 Royal?
I'm selling my collection and trying to gauge prices.
I see Flight Club is selling a pair in the same US size 9 for $900!!! Damnnnnn.

Any insight is appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

Lol there's a reason those are still sitting on Flight Club. 500-600 is a more realistic expectation in my opinion.

The size 9 and 10 have been sitting on flight club for a while at $950 and $1k, but I have seen those sizes in recent months appear and quickly disappear off of the site for around $800-$850. Same goes for sz 9.5, but at the $900 range. Not sure if any of them were sold or just picked back up by the seller. Either way, those prices are not realistic for the everyday seller. I would at least knock it down by 20% (FC commission) to estimate what a die hard Royals fan would be willing to pay local or through paypal.  That comes out to $650-$675 ish which I have seen plenty of. Mid $500s is rare and a steal at this point. Just my opinion..

The size 9 and 10 have been sitting on flight club for a while at $950 and $1k, but I have seen those sizes in recent months appear and quickly disappear off of the site for around $800-$850. Same goes for sz 9.5, but at the $900 range. Not sure if any of them were sold or just picked back up by the seller. Either way, those prices are not realistic for the everyday seller. I would at least knock it down by 20% (FC commission) to estimate what a die hard Royals fan would be willing to pay local or through paypal.  That comes out to $650-$675 ish which I have seen plenty of. Mid $500s is rare and a steal at this point. Just my opinion..

Those are both new sz 9.5 and 10s. Theres been multiple sz 9.5 and sz 10 that have moved for 1k in the last couple months. That sz 9 has been sitting for a minute though

I remember a couple of months ago this thread got on a dude for spending $700 on a pair of royals from FC. Doesn't seem that bad anymore 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Those are both new sz 9.5 and 10s. Theres been multiple sz 9.5 and sz 10 that have moved for 1k in the last couple months. That sz 9 has been sitting for a minute though
Do you know how to tell if they sold? Just curious because I used to be able to with the old website. As for the $1k, I think that is new territory. $950 has been the highest i've seen pairs disappear at in previous months.

I know dude with the 9 in there is checking daily wondering why his is still up and pairs at 1000 are moving :lol:

I remember a couple of months ago this thread got on a dude for spending $700 on a pair of royals from FC. Doesn't  seem that bad anymore :rofl:  
it isint, and he basically guaranteed an authentic pair (even fc has fakes but very rare)

Lol WTF at these Royal Prices. Ppl cant be serious! 500-600 is the price smart ppl are paying, not 1K

Do you know how to tell if they sold? Just curious because I used to be able to with the old website. As for the $1k, I think that is new territory. $950 has been the highest i've seen pairs disappear at in previous months.

Nah man I dont, but a few weeks ago I picked up a ds sz 10 off some random for an even $500. Took them to FC to see if I could make a profit. They sold for my asking price of $800 in less than a week. Thirst still hasnt been quenched fellas

Definitely need those Melo's. Hope its not a Flight 23 only cause i cant do the waiting in line thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom