Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Some people saying in other groups that Jordan Brand could be releasing these Jordan Brand Tribute AJ1s dedicated to current Jordan Brand 'Family' endorsers in line of the 30th anniversary of the AJ1s being sold in 1984-1986.  Other possible 'tributes' for Westbrook, CP3, Blake, Ray maybe?

Some people saying in other groups that Jordan Brand could be releasing these Jordan Brand Tribute AJ1s dedicated to current Jordan Brand 'Family' endorsers in line of the 30th anniversary of the AJ1s being sold in 1984-1986.  Other possible 'tributes' for Westbrook, CP3, Blake, Ray maybe?

If so, that's a really nice idea, and honestly i'd like it if they just did AJ1's for all of them...especially Ray Allen (Always gets the best PE's)

ryfp21 ryfp21 bballermarkie bballermarkie

Melo - Black/Gold
CP3 - White/Navy/Columbia
Blake Griffin - White/Red/Black
Westbrook - ?

All are PE branded with their respective logos. Westbrook will have "OG" color blacking too.

@RyFP21@bballermarkie

Melo - Black/Gold
CP3 - White/Navy/Columbia
Blake Griffin - White/Red/Black
Westbrook - ?

All are PE branded with their respective logos. Westbrook will have "OG" color blacking too.
Where are these color blocking coming from? Confirmed or just nice speculation?

I think Ray Allen should get one at least since he's the only current JB Family with rings <EDIT: active NBA player with rings> (the all time 3-point leader should also be a standout point of the resume).  Or maybe a retirement tribute like Jeter's.

Make a GS model for Maya Moore too if they're at it.

Last edited:
Im hoping it is flight23 only so I can make some money off em
laugh.gif
I hate you alp I still need those 23NYs haha

Where are these color blocking coming from? Confirmed or just nice speculation?

I think Ray Allen should get one at least since he's the only current JB Family with rings (the all time 3-point leader should also be a standout point of the resume).  Or maybe a retirement tribute like Jeter's.

Make a GS model for Maya Moore too if they're at it.

Yes. If they're gonna give Jeter a shoe, they damn well need to give Ray Allen one for his retirement. Hell, may as well release a bunch of his old PE's while they're at it. :nthat:

You know, you might be right. I hate to get off subject a little but remember those Ray Allen Red/Gold 11s. A basketball team overseas is suppose to be wearing those next year for a special occasion ( don't ask how I got that info) Now that you say that it could all come together. An all gold everything for JB next year maybe.

Last edited:
people don't really pay for the leather for retros &, 2013s are much more limited too thats why, 2001 was close to a gr 117,000+ pairs. although much smaller % are ds

Last edited:
2013s are much more limited too thats why, 2001 was close to a gr 117,000+ pairs. but finding a ds pair is a different story

Yeh I understand but them 13years since they dropped would equal them to be just as rare now. And better leather, Royals is plastic in reality on the 2013's. Side by side I lol'd first time I compared them. "Like ppl paying 600 for plastic?" lol

2013 is a more accurate retro, thats what many people would rather have. for the 2001s, its like making a major feature of the bred 4s upper with leather, its not the same. plus leather even the ones on retros gets softer over time so its really hard to compare both right now

Last edited:
Still want another pair of Royals

if i could find one 500-600 im gonna have to sell one of my breds. someone be on the lookout for me. (yes i know, probably won happen :lol: :frown: )

Back
Top Bottom