Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man I passed up on so many of those for the low, I'm still hunting.. those black laces though
smokin.gif
yup got these last summer for about $130 shipped. dont regret it one bit :smokin

what is there to even think about... the jeter is a shoe made to commemorate a great player while the other CW are GR... the jeters wont retro while the others will...

just keep what you like..personally i prefer the blk red. but we will see how many jeters release when nike relaunches then. maybe the majority of the stock was meant for online..who knows

I still wouldn't be surprised if Jeters retro'ed.

Nothing doesn't retro.
nah i would be. the man is retiring, theres no other reason to re-release them. maybe when they retire his number but that'd be way too soon 

HoF in five years

Probably be slightly different but more than likely it'll be the same shoe with maybe a new box or more detailing on the inside

Waiting for someone to comment on how they hate the accented thread on the swoosh...
wink.gif

Looks good to me!

Yea, It's white

The white thread Nike uses for the midsole has a waxy, glossy sheen that makes it look silverish sometimes

Last edited:
I got size 10 royals for them proper black toe royals. i need info on them. is that some kind of custom?

Back
Top Bottom