Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those fragments are looking NICE 
smokin.gif

Two pairs of fragments will be copped. Depending on the hype, I may need to get my trade bait out the closet. :nerd:

Black waxed laces would be a nice touch and this is coming from a guy thats never been the wax lace type.

Only gripe I have with the Jeter's is the white bottom. I wish it was a navy blue bottom and they kept the white midsole.

Yeah I'd suggest keeping Jeter's at the moment.

If you don't like them like that they'll be great trade bait in the future for some unicorns maybe & if not, pretty sure their value will maintain to the point that you can always find someone who'd do the same trade.

keep jeters ... it will be easier finding 13' blk/red bro

This!

Yeah I'd suggest keeping Jeter's at the moment.

If you don't like them like that they'll be great trade bait in the future for some unicorns maybe & if not, pretty sure their value will maintain to the point that you can always find someone who'd do the same trade.

And this. It's tough to find breds for a decent price but there are plenty of legit pairs available if you're willing give an arm and a leg up for them whereas the jeters are extraordinarily limited with one nearly impossible basically NYC only release and one very mediocre NDC release (which from what I can tell didn't even officially get to happen). There will be several more releases of the black and reds compared to maybe one retro of the jeters. The breds came out as a limited or maybe even a limited GR release versus the QS/hyper strike jeters so in my opinion there will be plenty more breds around if you are willing to give up top dollar, same as the jeters but with a very specific fan base and much less to go around... Anyway, that's just IMHO.. take it how you want to cjdynasty cjdynasty but I would keep the jeters. I'm not really much of a Yankees fan but these were executed wonderfully lol :smokin RE2PECT

Back
Top Bottom