Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sick man!!And to think I contemplated trading for Breds...

^ :nthat:. I bet some dudes were looking at your shoes more than the actual game. :lol:

Happy birthday again, brother. Hope it was great

Last edited:
i want the jeters man, this is depressed.

90% of yall wouldnt cop if it had jumpman on the tongur and jumpman on the back. i love the blue leather, screw jeter but i want those

scrw nike for that crap on saturday, i just wanted to know if i had a chance or not but of course the site is complete garbage
I'm part of the 10% all of you guys want Jeters but I want the 23NY's just cant find them in a 12.5 for under 500 smh

I'm part of the 10% all of you guys want Jeters but I want the 23NY's just cant find them in a 12.5 for under 500 smh
12.5 is a very rare size. I thought I owned the only one until dude a few pages back posted his pair. Good luck finding that size at all, not to mention for under 500.

Gonna Try n Get these jeter's when NDC re-Drops and  Tape over the Tongue with a DETROIT TIGERS Logo...

Same pins stripes n all…   too bad The Tigers don't have any Living Legends Sponsored by NIKE/JORDAN at the moment…...

Thanks for the bday love family! It was a good game, Kershaw blasted. Wish I was in NYC catching Yankee games or better yet got a pair of Jeters1s for retail.

12.5 is a very rare size. I thought I owned the only one until dude a few pages back posted his pair. Good luck finding that size at all, not to mention for under 500.
Yeah all my 1s are a 12.5 except the ones they don't make a 12.5 for (like Jeters). All the unnecessary hype raised the prices (not because of they only dropped at Flight). Could've got a size 12 for 475  a day after the release but someone in here posted a tweet saying there would be a GR dropping with different branding later but had no sources to back that up 
mad.gif

Yeah all my 1s are a 12.5 except the ones they don't make a 12.5 for (like Jeters). All the unnecessary hype raised the prices (not because of they only dropped at Flight). Could've got a size 12 for 475  a day after the release but someone in here posted a tweet saying there would be a GR dropping with different branding later but had no sources to back that up >:
I heard that rumor also but who knows at this point. Ppl could be making that rumor to lower resale or just to give hope for ppl who missed out. Either way until something is confirmed you just gotta take it with a grain of salt. I know you must've had a difficult time getting all your 1s in a 12.5 :lol:
Certain kicks (like 1s) just fit best in that size.

I heard that rumor also but who knows at this point. Ppl could be making that rumor to lower resale or just to give hope for ppl who missed out. Either way until something is confirmed you just gotta take it with a grain of salt. I know you must've had a difficult time getting all your 1s in a 12.5
laugh.gif

Certain kicks (like 1s) just fit best in that size.
Not really to be honest, it's not the size people go for but yeah 12.5 is the best fit (wish they made that size in Janoskis 
laugh.gif
)
12.5 on release day is not bad but 12.5 down the road is damn near tough (and expensive at times)

Back
Top Bottom