Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm reading about rumors that Nike intentionally pulled the plug on last Saturdays releases minutes after release time after they realized 1) that the Jeter 1s were a different price than advertised, and 2) there wasn't a purchase limit set on the collection either. By the time Nike realized the error, some orders were able to get through successfully while others weren't able to.

Also noticing that people receiving their Jeter 1s from NDC don't have the Suggested Retail Price tag on the box, which could explain why shipping confirmations were taking longer than usual (the AJ1 NYC23 from what I've seen have their $160 Suggested retail price tag on the box intact from what I was told).

I'm reading about rumors that Nike intentionally pulled the plug on last Saturdays releases minutes after release time after they realized 1) that the Jeter 1s were a different price than advertised, and 2) there wasn't a purchase limit set on the collection either. 
Stop believing rumors:

1. Via Nikes Twiiter feed September 19: The Jeter 1 will be limited to one per customer, this applies to the flex trainer as well

2  Via Nikes Twiiter feed September 18: What happened to $140? We apologize for the confusion the price is $160

FYI the Jeters released on September 20 in the morning.

Stop believing rumors:

1. Via Nikes Twiiter feed September 19: The Jeter 1 will be limited to one per customer, this applies to the flex trainer as well

2  Via Nikes Twiiter feed September 18: What happened to $140? We apologize for the confusion the price is $160

FYI the Jeters released on September 20 in the morning.
Just because Nike Twitter says things doesn't make it 100% applicable if there are errors in the store on RD.  For example: Jeter 1s were $140 on RD. 

Just because Nike Twitter says things doesn't make it 100% applicable if there are errors in the store on RD.  For example: Jeter 1s were $140 on RD. 
Right, they WERE $140 then a few days before, I believe Wednesday the price changed.

Nike tweeted that fact.

They were NEVER $140 on RD.

Second, listen to what you are typing: Just because Nike Twitter says things doesn't make it 100% applicable.

If ANYONE can make anything applicable to NIKE it would be there verified twitter feed that most people follow religiously.

Right, they WERE $140 then a few days before, I believe Wednesday the price changed.

Nike tweeted that fact.

Second, listen to what you are typing: Just because Nike Twitter says things doesn't make it 100% applicable.

If ANYONE can make anything applicable to NIKE it would be there verified twitter feed that most people follow religiously.
$140.

Nike tweeted that fact.

I scooped 2 pair on release day and was only charged $140 plus tax for each pair. So many guys want to be experts but don't know jack. Oh and my price tag was torn off on both boxes.

Last edited:
^ great pix.  No point in posting mine, but I'm happy with mine.  The only complaint I have is the fraying in the collar at the 2nd lace hole from the top.

Very happy overall 
nthat.gif

I scooped 2 pair on release day and was only charged $140 plus tax for each pair. So many guys want to be experts but don't know jack. Oh and my price tag was torn off on both boxes.
I'm not an expert of athletic shoes nor was I claiming to be.

My expertise is in other fields, I was trying to be helpful and informative.

Everything I posted was from Nikes websites and posts.

Your choice to insult me and that's fine.

^ great pix.  No point in posting mine, but I'm happy with mine.  The only complaint I have is the fraying in the collar at the 2nd lace hole from the top.

Very happy overall 
nthat.gif
Thank you ! Glad you were able to get a pair ! 

Nike tweeted that fact.

Back
Top Bottom