Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SHould i follow nike on twitter and set up notification? i want those jeters man
I dont think theyre going to release them randomly. Theyve been telling their customers to stay tuned on twitter. Its going to be like the foam release. They will give us a re-drop date soon

Stay tuned doesn't mean they're gonna tell us :lol: .. it's just their way of saying "be ready" .. im expecting a random drop no heads up just a tweet.

That's what people thought about that Jordan restock some months back too... The one w/ royals & breds. They messed up the initial release & then said "stay tuned we'll announce at a later date" blah blah blah & what did they do? Threw out a tweet w/links randomly lol.

Stay tuned doesn't mean they're gonna tell us :lol: .. it's just their way of saying "be ready" .. im expecting a random drop no heads up just a tweet.

Do you both think its going to be a random redrop on the other 4 kicks that are supposed to be rescheduled?

Depends on the size. A few 9.5s and a 10 sold in the last few weeks at a mixed $950 to $1000.
Picked up 6-7 pairs on release date. Sold all of 'em over time.

Just picked up a worn pair for $335 and a DS pair for $470. I'm totally cool with that.

I've been following these things off and on since February 2013.

I'm just glad I was able to get them back to some extent. I never wanted to sell those shoes...any of them. 

Bills bills bills. Unemployed, unemployed, unemployed.

Now I'm eatin'.

Haters gon' hate.

Do you both think its going to be a random redrop on the other 4 kicks that are supposed to be rescheduled?
So they rescheduled all the shoes that released that day? Lmaooo I didn't know that because I haven't been on Twitter but whatever, IDC if you're right, like I said, their "stay tuned..." means jack **** to me for the most part. Online releases just keep getting worse & worse by them trying to make the process "better."

Picked up 6-7 pairs on release date. Sold all of 'em over time.

Just picked up a worn pair for $335 and a DS pair for $470. I'm totally cool with that.

I've been following these things off and on since February 2013.

I'm just glad I was able to get them back to some extent. I never wanted to sell those shoes...any of them. 

Bills bills bills. Unemployed, unemployed, unemployed.

Now I'm eatin'.

Haters gon' hate.
Happens to all of us at some point. No hatin and congrats at getting back on your feet! That's what really counts.

Last edited:
So they rescheduled all the shoes that released that day? Lmaooo I didn't know that because I haven't been on Twitter but whatever, IDC if you're right, like I said, their "stay tuned..." means jack **** to me for the most part. Online releases just keep getting worse & worse by them trying to make the process "better."
They haven't. This was a couple of hours ago...

That was a pretty awesome end... He said he will play in some capacity here in Boston. #RE2PECT

Last edited:
Just traded a pair of my 4 extra black toes for a pair of jetes

So stoked!
you won bruh

unless you traded 4 pairs of black toes 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Reps all around. Now watching on MLB.com.  Thankful for high speed internet.  And yes, I only listen to ESPN radio in the car.

Had to pick them up at UPS customer center due to errors in shipping.  And no, I do not work at/for Best Buy anymore.  Just using it as a tag.  

No way am I letting go of these AJ1 Jeter's.
Repped for the flawless photoshop production.

Last edited:
Pm me if you're looking for black toes like Jordans pair. Sorry if this isn't allowed just trying help someone since I put so much time in it

What do you guys think… Jeter's drop on NDC Sat like usual. or some surprise time stuff?

same links?

i was gonna post it a few weeks til i was sure but yall about to see a bunch of black/gold patents on the market. they got fake/GM pairs now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom