Edinburgh outlets.

41a51893_unnamed2.jpeg

Shoutout to the outlet thread

all noveaus need to be this price... they take phone orders? :nerd:

this came home last night 
smile.gif

but then i'm not too impressed... love the retro 1 but not too in to this 
tired.gif

Nah bruh, they are perfect the way they are. anything else would have been too much IMO and i probably wouldnt have even liked em

this came home last night :smile:  

but then i'm not too impressed... love the retro 1 but not too in to this |I
They look exactly like the pics before the release but the leather is even better in person

Why order them at all?

IMO best jordan drop of the year quality wise

And anyone who's a Yankee fan gets an extra plus

They look exactly like the pics before the release but the leather is even better in person

Why order them at all?

Do you have LMs?

Do you have LMs?
Amen bruh

Why order them at all?

Sorry man but im with santana on this. Im lucky enough to have both in my possession and LMs are no joke.

LMs are the BEST quality released Js of the year hands down

Last edited:
I need a black pair of LMs, the struggle to find a size 11 for a decent price is real :smh: ... might as well just cop the whole set if imma pay reseller price.

Nah bruh, they are perfect the way they are. anything else would have been too much IMO and i probably wouldnt have even liked em

That all white sole doesn't look right. That's why most I's have color on the outsole.

LM;s would have been cool if they were mismatched

i still wanted both tho for retail :smh:

remember a NTer was gonna hook me up with the white pair on the low but i passed since i would have had to pay out the butt for the black to complete the set which i wasnt down with.

oh well

remember a NTer was gonna hook me up with the white pair on the low but i passed since i would have had to pay out the butt for the black to complete the set which i wasnt down with.

oh well

You couldve flipped a pair of black/reds and picked up the set of LMs around the release. I would easily take a set of LMs over black/reds all day every day

oh well

You couldve flipped a pair of black/reds and picked up the set of LMs around the release. I would easily take a set of LMs over black/reds all day every day

Last edited:

oh well

nah man, im attached to those breds. regardless how many i have, i cant let em go. not even for jeters and im obsessed with those :x

Quality wise black/reds arent anywhere close to LM level. Not only that but I can enjoy another black/red release in 5 years maybe sooner. LMs will never get the retro treatment. Honestly wouldnt even have to think twice. Anyone thats down for that trade hit me up. I have 8 pairs of black/reds ill be happy to let go

Last edited:
Quality wise black/reds arent anywhere close to LM level. Not only that but I can enjoy another black/red release in 5 years maybe sooner. LMs will never get the retro treatment. Honestly wouldnt even have think twice. Anyone thats down for that trade hit me up. I have 8 pairs of black/reds ill be happy to let go

I understand the quality is amazing on em but the mix and match is crap IMO. its a nice gimmick with the paint and what not and cool to collect but ill take an OG colorway in decent quality all day. thats just me.

but then again, you have 8 pairs of breds so do you playa :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom