• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
To the bball discussion.

I ball in Kyrie 1, just forefoot cushion. Minimal cushioning. I shoot and make low impact layups nash style.

I've balled in elite dunks before, and no one would pass to me lol

This isn’t a black and white topic. One looks great and is more effective in a vintage look than the other. Yellowed clear soles just look terrible.
exactly. I think if you don't get it, you never will. It's definitely an aesthetic preference.

C457EAA6-4689-4AB8-AE5A-14FD8DB6E406.jpeg
Crease life all day. You out walking like a duck throw your shoes in the garbage
facts.

I'm not into going out of your way to crease em, point is to stay comfortable and not worry about
walking like a duck. I've never used Sneaker Shields in my life type of thing. Just never made sense,
they're shoes.

What if they release the Chi but give them that Nigel Sylvester treatment. Removed and cracked swooshes. Tore up ankle collar as an ode to 85's w/ scuffs and and brown dookie marks and piss yellow sail all over. But its 85' mold
I'm definitely DEFINITELY down for this. But, if it means I can cop 2015 pairs for the low, I'm good with 2015s.

exactly. I think if you don't get it, you never will. It's definitely an aesthetic preference.

facts.

I'm not into going out of your way to crease em, point is to stay comfortable and not worry about
walking like a duck. I've never used Sneaker Shields in my life type of thing. Just never made sense,
they're shoes.

I'm definitely DEFINITELY down for this. But, if it means I can cop 2015 pairs for the low, I'm good with 2015s.
People don’t want the creases because they can’t sell them as nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnvnnnds anymore. **** that

Or we want them to look "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnvnnnds" every time we wear them? Just a thought. Some people clean their shoes after every wear with no intentions of selling.

That’s me. I do a weekly cleaning of all the shoes I wore that week. It tends to make me wear only 2 or 3 shoes that week, then clean and put them away and grab another few pairs out for the following week.

Back
Top Bottom