• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
8.5 yeah im gonna pull the trigger. local consignment store
What size? In general, I would say YES. They're undervalued right now, I can see them jumping in price very soon.

As for the shoe itself, it's one of the best AJ1 colorways ever. Can't go wrong.

Look where we’re at as a community :lol:

Can’t even get excited for a release cause we know all too well 9 times out of 10, something somewhere will be butchered :smh:

Them Chi’s gonna be perfect...and drop only on SNKRS pass in Chicago

Look where we’re at as a community :lol:

Can’t even get excited for a release cause we know all too well 9 times out of 10, something somewhere will be butchered :smh:

Them Chi’s gonna be perfect...and drop only on SNKRS pass in Chicago
SMH Chi gets everything. they need to bless NYC

I'm definitely gonna try to be in Chicago for the sneaker drops around that time. I just gotta feeling its gonna be ultra limited

I'm definitely gonna try to be in Chicago for the sneaker drops around that time. I just gotta feeling its gonna be ultra limited
Probably. But they could make an OG pair, raise the price to $200 and literally sell a million of them. But they won’t. Too much ******* on their part. They’re always trying to outsmart themselves.

They will NEVER get the original midsole mold done correct again.

It will never have the curve in the middle like all 85s have.

Man we be neutral greys in high form.. but definitely ready for the re-retro saga 2013 was a retro, 2015 began remastered and 2020 begins 1985 mold. Hmmm wonder why they’ll pull outta there **** next release :rofl:

3717D6FB-9EAA-4471-9051-0A87FA471AFB.jpeg

Og Shattered BackBoard 1.0 Tee :smokin

Back
Top Bottom