Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Unds time.
IMG_20190609_1440957_163_163.jpg

Lakers joints are the best Jordan 1s to release this year. I can’t stop wearing them. My Unions are getting jealous.

I’ve worn them 5-6 times, and only a tiny bit of the paint on the collar has come off.

Lakers joints are the best Jordan 1s to release this year. I can’t stop wearing them. My Unions are getting jealous.

I’ve worn them 5-6 times, and only a tiny bit of the paint on the collar has come off.

They are def up there.

Definitely my favorite sneaker this entire year so far. I'm actually shocked the resale prices ain't that bad for the Lakers. Average is about ~$400 depending on size.

Na you sound like you need to compensate for your shortcomings ... now sit yo *** down and go ruin a pair of la to chis on a YouTube tutorial don’t forget to add a clickbait title so you can continue to ride damndees nuts.
You got the wrong guy, Jack

Roty's are dope, but the detached wings really bother me foreal. They should have came reg. with reg. tongue tag

I still think it’s worth pointing out that we don’t even necessarily know if they’re going with this for the full production run. So far, we’ve seen two leather versions (sail outsole and black outsole), a normal patent version, and this high gloss overlay (I’m 90% sure it’s not patent because I don’t think it’s possible to get visible grain/texture to show with the way patent leather is made).

Have ever notice the 72-10 XI??? Underneath is tumble leather and the top layer is patent leather...

s-l1600 (5).jpg

Agreed. I have the TS1’s and really like those too, but the release (and subsequent striking out and purchasing via resale) made the whole shoe feel exhausting.

Back
Top Bottom