Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lakers Sbs definitely not best release this year.... :rofl: black sole gottem looking stupid especially the off colored gold check. I’d clearly place bones above them.
I don’t feel this strongly about the LA2Chis, nor do I agree that the Bones are better, but I do agree that the black outsole (should’ve been purple IMO) and not quite Lakers gold (or that bright of a shade of purple for that matter), also the black contrast stitching, dampen the execution of them IMO. They’re cool, but personally I’d love them and would’ve been all over them had they had those features. Also, I wonder why they didn’t put traditional SB laces in them, opting to have the insole be the only SB characteristic.

That makes sense-they really should do a Stranger Things Jordan 1 collab, given Season 3 takes place in 1985, right after the Jordan 1 was released.

Spent my morning talking to freshman at a local high school about addiction/recovery. Pretty cool. Quick lunch and back for one more class
8C57D3AC-6D33-4CE2-AC68-E4B522CF1197.png

Just a shop. How badly do yall think bike is gonna drop the ball on these? Also, lemme finish this custom lol

I mean, you can’t go wrong with a Purple Chi, if this is indeed what’s dropping. I’d still pass personally as I already have the Court Purples and don’t need another pair of purple kicks (already have a few outside of AJ1s). They’re dope though IMO.

I mean, you can’t go wrong with a Purple Chi, if this is indeed what’s dropping. I’d still pass personally as I already have the Court Purples and don’t need another pair of purple kicks (already have a few outside of AJ1s). They’re dope though IMO.

The 3.0 monstrosities would like a word with you & this "cant go wrong" propaganda you speak of :rofl:

It’s probably related to Stranger Things but it would be kind of cool if Nike threw a 1 at us out of the collab...The marketing they’re using is really smooth too...

Back
Top Bottom