Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
D8270CF1-49EA-442D-8FA5-10C2FF53C052.jpeg

:smh:
Maybe homeboy just got a little too excited with the real ones and gave them a “natural” slathering?

He’s VP of footwear for JB. His duties consist of green lighting every single release and having final say on that product. He has always had creative control and because of his previous sales success his first time running things, nobody at JB would really need to second guess him. He’s never cared for accuracies in shape or materials. He single handily took Nike Air off of every model that had it. The only reason we currently have it now is because he left. It’s only a matter of time before he wrecks what a lot of us have enjoyed over the past few years.
Again, I’m not saying you’re wrong. Just with a company that damn big, I’d love to be a fly on the wall to see how pairs are conceptualized, created, and ultimately decided upon or rejected. I’d also imagine that he’s done something right for JB to have brought him back in the first place. The company is so big and has so much dinero, they could hire anyone IMO.

Salty because I missed on these (and pretty much every other SNKRs release for the last 2-3 years) but damn.... These LA to Chi are so dope looking. Both the LA colors and the Chi and everything in between.

Resell is low. This is your chance before they shoot up. Boners might shoot up too at some point.

Up to you. It’s a great shoe to have.

Lot of great shoes to have :lol:. I hate paying over retail. Paid resale for the Desert Ores a couple months ago. Just got the Vantas last week. Bought the parley 4d's yesterday. Want the all black 350s that I whiffed on this weekend. Want the Hender Scheme 4d's.

All so I can wear 2-3 pairs of shoes that I always wear on Saturday and Sunday :lol:

Lot of great shoes to have :lol:. I hate paying over retail. Paid resale for the Desert Ores a couple months ago. Just got the Vantas last week. Bought the parley 4d's yesterday. Want the all black 350s that I whiffed on this weekend. Want the Hender Scheme 4d's.

All so I can wear 2-3 pairs of shoes that I always wear on Saturday and Sunday :lol:

Yeah it’s an incredible shoe that is one of the best of the year, and will remain near the top as the year closes out. These gonna be even more sought after a year from now because not many are gonna have perfect condition Lakers. All these customs just driving up value on Non-customized pairs in the future. You may look back and be like “damn, I dropped $300 on Vantas but couldn’t drop $400 on LA/Chi’s!?... ****.”

Back
Top Bottom