• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
But why DTLA? Only thing that was shot in Cali was in Malibu

Edit: Stranger things is supposed to be doing something st E3....those coordinate are most likely the convention center.

No shoes?

87F3A7A5-0D11-4222-AD1B-4020BD69E4C1.png

Just a shop. How badly do yall think bike is gonna drop the ball on these? Also, lemme finish this custom lol

Are these supposedly taking the place of the other purple joints? The black/purps (royals color blocking)? I know Folk was in here last week saying the purps in royals blocking was coming out.

Spent my morning talking to freshman at a local high school about addiction/recovery. Pretty cool. Quick lunch and back for one more class
8C57D3AC-6D33-4CE2-AC68-E4B522CF1197.png
This is a disease that has gotten way out of hand Some think it’s a choice not a. Disease I know first hand from my son passing from it that’s 100 percent disease Do you preach it’s a Disease or a choice fam in your class

This is a disease that has gotten way out of hand Some think it’s a choice not a. Disease I know first hand from my son passing from it that’s 100 percent disease Do you preach it’s a Disease or a choice fam in your class
It’s not my class I just have a lot of firsthand experience with it and was asked by the school system’s guidance counselor to come speak. I really just share my story and how I was able to recover, don’t really like get into the controversial parts of it, just trying to spread some hope my man.

It’s not my class I just have a lot of firsthand experience with it and was asked by the school system’s guidance counselor to come speak. I really just share my story and how I was able to recover, don’t really like get into the controversial parts of it, just trying to spread some hope my man.

Alcohol?

Back
Top Bottom