Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Are the tags on the unions centered in every pic or are they slightly off? My stockx pair came in and the tag doesn’t need look centered but everything else checks out.

Here are the "printer out of ink Bred Toes" next to Bred Toes. The leather is actually really nice on these.

IMG_20190610_193230.jpg

Spent my morning talking to freshman at a local high school about addiction/recovery. Pretty cool. Quick lunch and back for one more class
8C57D3AC-6D33-4CE2-AC68-E4B522CF1197.png
You in recovery bro?

Edit: nvm just caught up on thread. Cool to see some other recovering dudes in here. Family has history of alcoholism dads drinking is what basically lead to him getting murdered when I was 16. Started partying hard not long after then and by 23 was hooked on opiates. Been clean over 7 years now. No drink green or anything else.

Wow, I never really thought about NTers having substance addictions and, as a symptom of staying clean, now having a sneaker addiction.

My shoe habit was one of the biggest symptoms for being diagnosed as bipolar II. I spoke about health briefly here earlier in the thread, but what I focus on to keep my shoe habit in check is reminding me how much more I like a great pair of 1’s than the vast majority of sneaker releases. This past weekend was tempting with shoes like the Yeezys, but I had to remind myself that I’ve never kept a past yeezys release because they never felt right on foot. Gotta avoid buying frivolous stuff just because it’s the hot thing of week and I need that buying ‘high’.

I have a sneaking suspicion the gym reds releasing at the end of the month is what those mysterious Nike teasers are hinting at.

how hard was the wings logo and what are your plans for the outsole?

I’ve bought the scratch resistant sealer by Raleigh Restorations. Looking at there tutorial, it looks promising. I will test it out on a donor sole and see how well they stand up.

Wings logo was very tough. I used a detail liner brush. Took almost an hour each wing

Back
Top Bottom