Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like the Don C 2's too, but the way they handled release of the last pink one left a sour distaste for me to wear the other colors I have

gotchu fam...
062BB3AC-5464-4357-840E-C37191840E29.jpeg

This pic > almost everything JB/Nike has done recently.

as per the huge caping session (by 1 delusional member in particular) in the travis thread. as most of us already figured zadeh kicks sells fakes! look at the damn lace bag! but dudes still wanna stay in denial... :lol:
Screenshot_20190531-083009_Instagram.jpg

Some recent GS 1’s did come with those lace bags.

I love the 2s they look like space boots and the fact that they were so lux for a basketball sneaker during that time period. Insane. One of my favorite shoes especially the OG color, although it has never been done correctly in a retro.

Fun fact: during the release of the Melo 2 Niketown NYC actually let us line up inside and take the escalators up on the side of the building. Pizza and doughnuts were handed out by dudes in the front of the line.

Lol man I’m old, and man was that fun.

is right now the best time to buy la-to-chis?

8.5s (hate being this size) are still going for a little over $400 asking on stockx and goat

is right now the best time to buy la-to-chis?

8.5s (hate being this size) are still going for a little over $400 asking on stockx and goat
guessing the lowest it will get is $400 since a bunch of bids are at that spot, and it’ll prolly get there this afternoon when the rest of the snkrs shipments come in.

Jb doesn’t mess with 2’s because their selling point is being made of fine materials in Italy. We will never have that again :lol:
Sure we will. A small limited run of premium Italy 2s is exactly what they need to do to get some hype behind them. Release a small OG batch, they’ll sell out in a second and resell on stockx for a grip. Once they have that high dollar prestige behind them they can trick the hype beasts into copping future gr colorways

Sure we will. A small limited run of premium Italy 2s is exactly what they need to do to get some hype behind them. Release a small OG batch, they’ll sell out in a second and resell on stockx for a grip. Once they have that high dollar prestige behind them they can trick the hype beasts into copping future gr colorways
this

it worked for just dons. dont see why it wouldnt for a retro 2.

Ok, zero tier, 2333 pairs only, super limited, etc = don’t count

Back
Top Bottom