Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sure we will. A small limited run of premium Italy 2s is exactly what they need to do to get some hype behind them. Release a small OG batch, they’ll sell out in a second and resell on stockx for a grip. Once they have that high dollar prestige behind them they can trick the hype beasts into copping future gr colorways

this

it worked for just dons. dont see why it wouldnt for a retro 2.

Remember these monstrosities?

air-jordan-2-retro-premio-bin23-dark-cinder-black-011204_1.jpg

I know a lot of people hate on those but I liked the royal, bred shadows.
Haven’t seen my TS in hand yet so can’t comment on those but they look bred toe type

I like my Royals and Shadows As well... I just think the leather on these is a nice change up.

How is it slander when the majority of sneakerheads say that the 2’s are the worst looking Jordan ever? If you like ugly shoes it’s cool but it’s not slander to diss them
2 looks better than the 12’s on. Oh I know this’ll piss people off but it’s the truth. OG 2’s in its original shape are great. These boot things they make now are horrible

After the 11, and with the exception of the 16 (for me due strictly to personal reasons) Jordan’s are trash and is never wear them as an adult. As a kid they were neat. This does not mean all Jordan’s before the 11 get a pass either

Back
Top Bottom