Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It does nothing for the brand to bring up his wizards days, he looked washed. I bet even he wishes he’d retired after the bulls but he had to try to stick it to Krause and play for another team.

And I agree Rip’s PE were dope

People keep saying this but his stats were good. That team just had nothing to offer. I’m from the area too so I followed them as a kid pretty close.

Yes, the Wizards era Jordan wasn't the same. But they were his age 38 and 39 seasons. Don't forget that in his final year as a 39 year old man, he played ALL 82 games and averaged 37 minutes a night. Put that into today's context. True GOAT.

Exactly. Just like the 3-8 isn’t respectable anymore because their shapes are so off they’re boot cut

Whoa, 5's, 6's, 7's, & 8 remasters are pretty close. I agree that the 3 and 4 are lacking for sure but those other pairs arent that far off from their OG counterparts.

Better but that’s not saying much. They don’t even look like athletic shoes anymore

I mean, at this point they're not meant to be athletic, they're about lifestyle and fashion.

only models i have past 14 are 20s (worked at niketown at the time - return of tinker!) and 31s (to ball in - even tho i dont even do much of that anymore).....no other models really mattered to me enough to cop

I remember wanting the cherrywood 16's so bad or the navy 16's. But in the end had to settle for what sat on the shelves (Gingers) lol

I actually had a lot of the later (ugly models). Flint Grey 15's, ginger 16's, black/metallic 17's, white/blue 18's, white/red 18's, white/black 18.5's, bred 19's, flint 19's, navy east coast 19's, white/black 20's, white/carolina 21 lows, and black/red 23 was the last latest air jordan model I had

I can accept any Jordan 1-14, 16s, and 17s. I absolutely love 1s, 3s, 4s, 8s, 10s (only the Linen, Shadow, and Seattle pairs for the most part), and 11s though. I like 5s, 6s, 7s, and 14s. I'm not the biggest fan of 2s (not awful, just not my cup o' tea, though MJ did the Slam Dunk Contest here in Seattle with those). Though I've owned two pairs of 12s in my life, the geometry of the lines on them has always made them look weird to me, I don't know. I know this is blasphemous for some, but I prefer 13 lows over highs (first pair of Jordans ever were the Navy/Black lows in 6th grade). But outside of the Chutney and Navy pairs of 13 lows that released most recently I don't think I'll ever buy another pair of 13s again (I already have the Blk/Red w/ 3m pair from 2004, Playoffs from 2011, and He Got Games from last year). I've never owned a pair of 16s, but they're not bad, and the only pair of 17s I own (and I love them) are the White/Black/Copper/Concord 17+s. Again, the 17 isn't awful though. Numbered Jordans no longer exist to me after 23, and with that thinking, IMO the 15s have always been the creme de la creme in the worst way possible. Doernbecher release or whatever, nothing can save those things in my view.

Trashing other’s opinions :lol::lol:
Never change NT

Fact: Chicago 1’s are the GOAT

I know I’m one of the rare folks that like 10’s.
1’s and 10’s were always my favorite J’s
You're not alone. I love 10s, just not all the colorways. I'm automatically doubling up on the Seattle pair releasing this year!

10's are pretty comfortable. I had the OG powder 10's which was stolen from my house. I also did my first sneaker campout for the Ice Blue 10's and met a fellow NTer for the first time. I was still in JHS lol

10s are def comfy imo. but i just dont like how they look. not 1 of my fav models. but nothing wrong with people who love em tho.

Back
Top Bottom