• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those flight 89's
519253054927798273.png

Might grab these

ishh kind of shiny tho

Shoe is fire already pre ordered my pair at a great price

welcome to NikeTalk....where cats accuse u of being on drugs because they cant comprehend others having a different opinion on a pair of sneakers :lol:

it can work both ways tho.....u like those fugly joints? pass me half of what u smoking cause clearly the whole thing is too much.

see? lol

ur opinion is trashcan... now pass me that Wet... >D

The 2s are pretty bad. They can only somewhat resurrect them if they make identical in every way to the OG. The way retro 2s crease is horrendous. The toe curls up terribly.

as per the huge caping session (by 1 delusional member in particular) in the travis thread. as most of us already figured zadeh kicks sells fakes! look at the damn lace bag! but dudes still wanna stay in denial... :lol:
Screenshot_20190531-083009_Instagram.jpg

I ain't gonna get into a pissing contest with this but there were some 1s in the past year that came with lace bags like that. Peep some pairs from the BHITG pack.

Most, if not all (since I scooped at retail at release), of the pairs I've gotten from him were resold through GOAT no problem.

I ain't gonna get into a pissing contest with this but there were some 1s in the past year that came with lace bags like that. Peep some pairs from the BHITG pack.

Most, if not all (since I scooped at retail at release), of the pairs I've gotten from him were resold through GOAT no problem.

those all had jumpan on them though

It’s not tumbled at all. It’s soft, thick leather, which is a nice change of pace from all the ____ Toes stuff we’ve been getting.
I know a lot of people hate on those but I liked the royal, bred shadows.
Haven’t seen my TS in hand yet so can’t comment on those but they look bred toe type

Back
Top Bottom